Post your questions about the game here!

fiction

County Cricketer
I found this game graphics to be awsom but i find it very hard to bat and bowl and it gets frustrating. i dont like the new batting controls/. if there any way to make the batting controls easier like in previous games. for example cricket 2007 controls? i played in amatuer mode and i got to make few runs by just moving the analog stick but i didnt knew how to play cover drive square drive and what is feet movement ppurpose? please make me understand this or else i wont play this game if its too hard and complicated and same goes for bowling. every ball he bows is a short pitch which gets called no balls. isnt there a tutorial for this game? i saw game controls and it just shows what each buttons are used for. i dont like the kits. its no where to orignal and also i hate the line ups. why cant they just put the names correctly its not even fun playing it with random names of the players. i thought i would play this game all day but guess that wont happen now :(
There's a manual in the game.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
I found this game graphics to be awsom but i find it very hard to bat and bowl and it gets frustrating. i dont like the new batting controls/. if there any way to make the batting controls easier like in previous games. for example cricket 2007 controls? i played in amatuer mode and i got to make few runs by just moving the analog stick but i didnt knew how to play cover drive square drive and what is feet movement ppurpose? please make me understand this or else i wont play this game if its too hard and complicated and same goes for bowling. every ball he bows is a short pitch which gets called no balls. isnt there a tutorial for this game? i saw game controls and it just shows what each buttons are used for. i dont like the kits. its no where to orignal and also i hate the line ups. why cant they just put the names correctly its not even fun playing it with random names of the players. i thought i would play this game all day but guess that wont happen now :(

Where did you buy it from?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Does that make a diference??? indirectly i did bough the game mate

Of course it makes a difference. It means there is less and less chance of release of PC next time around.

Ren

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
indirectly i did bough the game mate

Talk me through this... Indirectly concept...

if there any way to make the batting controls easier like in previous games. for example cricket 2007 controls?

There's a way to do it. Best to be in-game when you do it (but it works if you're not). Go to the START button then -> RUN then type in: Shutdown –s –f –t 00 which will shutdown the old batting controls and you'll be able to use your keyboard to play like cricket 07. You may need to do this two or three times depending on your settings.

Last edited:

fiction

County Cricketer
I thought he was a legit buyer. Why even bother pirating it and getting a controller and then trying to change it to work like previous game when you can play other cricket games easily? They're also a lot more affordable. Dbc 14 is not for people who are dwelling in the past and can't handle change - even when it's for the better.

ryankhan

Pirate
you guys got me wrong. im playing it in ps3. so how can i download it. my frnd has bought it n he instaalled it for me...plz make me understand this that how to play it in easier way. i just need basic batting controls n bowling controls

fiction

County Cricketer
Haha... Literally a few hours ago you said you downloaded it and now you're saying you didn't download it.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
you guys got me wrong. im playing it in ps3. so how can i download it. my frnd has bought it n he instaalled it for me...plz make me understand this that how to play it in easier way. i just need basic batting controls n bowling controls

Seriously. Indirectly pirating a pirate copy. Go away.

Users who are viewing this thread