Post your questions about the game here!

Alberts

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
you guys got me wrong. im playing it in ps3. so how can i download it. my frnd has bought it n he instaalled it for me...plz make me understand this that how to play it in easier way. i just need basic batting controls n bowling controls

So your friend bought it through the PSN store?

Try batting in the nets, you'll need to use the two sticks on the PS3 controller.

Markkkkk

I have waited 10 years for this!
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Ahhhh missed 2 pirates while I was sleeping... I guess sleep is for the weak.

P.S I miss DBC14 so much...

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The thing is the pirates *never* get to play it as intended, they take out the obvious bugs but the subtle ones remain.

richowebbo

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I assume there will be a patch soon, but will I be able to continue with my career, or will I have to start over?

Ajh1977

International Coach
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
@richowebbo I would imagine you won't have to start a new career as that was the case with patch 2, I doubt it'll be anytime soon, I hope I'm wrong, but it seems they haven't finished sorting out the PC patches as yet, then it'll have to be made, then submitted. And last time it was a while goin through that process alone. I'd love it if it was out within a week as im missing playing the game, but I'm more inclined to believe it'll be around October.

bahnzo

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Another meaningful contribution to the conversation. As @inertSpark has alluded to, don't complain about content if you're not actively trying to contribute yourself.

And as I alluded to earlier, it's annoying to watch threads get derailed for pages by people constantly jumping on pirates. I get it, you guys want to make sure BA and Ross see how much you support them, but after the umpteenth time doing it, it's old and tired.

And neither of you contribute one bit of content by doing it either. Get over it, ban the guys and move on.

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
And neither of you contribute one bit of content by doing it either. Get over it, ban the guys and move on.

I'll refrain from answering questions in the 'Post your questions about the game here' thread in future

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread