Post your questions about the game here!

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And neither of you contribute one bit of content by doing it either. Get over it, ban the guys and move on.

...so just so I'm clear, complaining about people complaining about pirates is adding content?

Gotcha.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz.............................

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
...it's all those late nights playing DBC.

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
I get it, you guys want to make sure BA and Ross see how much you support them, but after the umpteenth time doing it, it's old and tired.

I am sorry you feel like this but we are not planning on changing our stance anytime soon.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Sleeping at work.... as the great Alas Smith and Jones said "It's electrodes on testicles time!"

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
And as I alluded to earlier, it's annoying to watch threads get derailed for pages by people constantly jumping on pirates. I get it, you guys want to make sure BA and Ross see how much you support them, but after the umpteenth time doing it, it's old and tired.

And neither of you contribute one bit of content by doing it either. Get over it, ban the guys and move on.

It's a matter of hearing people to figure if they're legit and dealing with them if they are not. There needs to be due process.

It's also a matter of education, some people don't get that if the game isn't paid for then it's unlikely to have a sequel on that platform. The support I see is for the game and the hope of sequels.

At the end of the day, if you don't like posts on these matters then you don't have to read them.

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
[HASHTAG]#WouldStillHitIt[/HASHTAG]

richowebbo

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
@richowebbo I would imagine you won't have to start a new career as that was the case with patch 2, I doubt it'll be anytime soon, I hope I'm wrong, but it seems they haven't finished sorting out the PC patches as yet, then it'll have to be made, then submitted. And last time it was a while goin through that process alone. I'd love it if it was out within a week as im missing playing the game, but I'm more inclined to believe it'll be around October.

Thanks for your help mate. I do appreciate it, but it'd be nice to get that confirmed by someone from BigAnt. I'm nearly playing for England in career, and I don;t want to get there, only finding I have to start again.

As I don't own the PC version, I've not really been following th threads, but as some people can't save their game, I'd of thought there would be a patch to correct that ASAP. I know their is a temp fix, but as I've stated before, not everyone who own the game will be a member of PC!

inertSpark

Associate Captain
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

Doing what exactly? I don't recall whining about derailed threads whilst childishly posting "ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz.............................". Seriously you have the self restraint of a 2 year old.

Users who are viewing this thread