Post your questions about the game here!

Can someone post their game save so I can override mine, because my internet isnt working for xbox, so I cant have the right roster. Please and thanks

Not only are rickrolls very unfunny and old; but they're a little pointless if you post the title of the video in the thread.

...because they don't feature in any major cricket competition?

IPL, Big Bash, T20 World Cup, South African T20 leagues.

i.e pretty much every T20 competition.

I dont care that its not in there but thats not a valid reason.

IPL, Big Bash, T20 World Cup, South African T20 leagues.

i.e pretty much every T20 competition.

I dont care that its not in there but thats not a valid reason.

Nope. There are none at the World T20; nor will there be at the IPL this year. This is because it was found that they had links to the Russian mafia (I am not making that up), and with all of the spot fixing stuff going on, it makes sense to not have them.

Nope. There are none at the World T20; nor will there be at the IPL this year. This is because it was found that they had links to the Russian mafia (I am not making that up), and with all of the spot fixing stuff going on, it makes sense to not have them.

Dont know about this years World T20, there was in the past. But the "proposed" ban for IPL didnt got ahead as far as I know. We shall see in a couple of weeks I guess.

At any rate my point was that the reason for them not being in there is unlikely to have been an attempt to emulate the BCCI.

I would much rather they spend their time fixing gameplay than adding eye candy anyway.

Users who are viewing this thread