Post your questions about the game here!

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
1) you can add them yourself via the academy, go to batting lineups and create a new one, use the set defaults option to set up what format
2)I created a thread, which is in the stickied section. Search one of the usernames there and download their teams

AFlyingKiwi

School Cricketer
Hi all,
I am new to this game and forum so please excuse me if this question is already asked.
I have this game for PS4 and doing quite ok in the carrer mode(already selected for australian domestic shield as bowler in my first year) now the thing is that i have updated all the teams with the best ones but in career mode i am still getting the old/default teams. What i am doing wrong can any one help?

tassietiger420

Club Captain
Hi all,
I am new to this game and forum so please excuse me if this question is already asked.
I have this game for PS4 and doing quite ok in the carrer mode(already selected for australian domestic shield as bowler in my first year) now the thing is that i have updated all the teams with the best ones but in career mode i am still getting the old/default teams. What i am doing wrong can any one help?

Teams lock in at the start of the career so any changes you make to the team lists or players won't affect career until you start a new one.

AFlyingKiwi

School Cricketer
Ok Thanks, so it mesns that if i will never get the CG teams with my current career, or i will get the CG games in the next compition i will get selected 4?

Biggs

This guy gets it
BGZ..
Profile Flag
New Zealand (Silver Fern)
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Buy an Xbox controller.

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
There are 9 teams in IPL career mode. Is it because I didn't do the proper settings initially from Academy or does everyone have 9 teams?
Also, can I change the difficulty level in career mode? I started with Amateur, and I wanna go one level higher. I saw the option to change the difficulty settings. But, I dunno whether that change will take place in middle of my career ?

Last edited:

surbhitsangal07

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
Hi all

i just started playing dbc 14 after 4-5 months or so.....and i started a career as a 16 year old. in my first match i went from 0-150 and the field setting remained the same for every bowler. last time i played i saw field setting being changed accordingly.... how has the game suddenly broken???

fosse8

Club Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
There are 9 teams because when the game was first released Pune were still in business. You'll need to delete the team from the Academy (this won't delete the players, just remove the affiliation). Same deal with the CPL, Antigua are there and not St Kitts and so if you download the correct teams you'll have one extra. Unicorns are still in the English one day system as well.

Snake199

School Cricketer
When will the simulation be sorted?

Absolutely laughable that when similulating the AI chasing they finish a t20 innings on 100/1....

Abdul Kader

School Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Dear MattW,
Can you post pitch ad tutorial for don bradman cricket 14.

Thanks & Regards
Abdul Kader

grkrama

National Board President
Just noticed something in career when your team wins the highest run scorer gets to hold the trophy can someone confirm this, also does it happen with bowlers like say bowler with most wkts holding trophy ?

zwarrior

ICC Board Member
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Profile Flag
India
I know this sounds like a bizarre question I have seen on videos when teams play with no people in the ground how do they do that?
You mean with no crowd? You have the option to select/deselect crowd. It should be in the options->graphics options-> crowds-> enable/disable

Users who are viewing this thread