Posting Quality

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah right :rolleyes: Last week, you were spamming the crap of out of the vBookie Forum, with just the words "Carn (Insert Name)"

I'm also fully aware I have a high post count, but that is due to me posting in nearly every part of the forum

Did you read the 'after I got banned from The Animal Enclosure' bit? Obviously not. Not going to really say much more than that apart from the fact that it was poor quality and that I don't really have a valid excuse.

Not going to really say much more than that apart from the fact that it was poor quality and that I don't really have a valid excuse.

Oh well. You didn't realise I removed all your vCash ;)

And to all my posting critics. You just want to be like me

Gay(stop faking it with your dp:p), wears a kilt, has vomit on the floor and blood on the window in his UNI room and is Scottish.... no thanks. :)
He has said before he lives in Scotland but he's English. (From the keyboard of a Welsh guy.)

Yeah get it right CDM.

AND ONCE AND FOR ALL. I LIVE IN SCOTLAND. MY MUM IS ENGLISH, BUT MY DAD IS FROM MALTA. I AM NOT SCOTTISH!!!!!!!!!!!!

All I heard was Live In Scotland...blah blah...Mum, Dad, Malta...blah blah, I am Scottish.

:p Stop getting yer kilt in a knot, put down the bagpipes and eat your haggis!

Well see, you are making the mistake of taking on 'The Asian Bloc' :p

And it'll take more than a bagpipe to KO me. Why not do that log-tossing thing you highlanders like so much? :p

Well I have to say the posting quality in this thread lately is dreadful. Off topic nonsense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread