<PS3> Divadinho & CCCakumbra's IC2010 Roster... Version 2.0 Released!

divadinho

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Anything anybody can think of whilst I'm editing? Barmyarmy, anything else I can edit and correct for the next version?

thevicky

Club Captain
Anything anybody can think of whilst I'm editing? Barmyarmy, anything else I can edit and correct for the next version?

<cough> adjust batting ratings for more realistic test scores <cough>

j/k, I know that people like to do their own tweaking, besides, I'm looking forward to Wealey's upcoming tutorial.

Not strictly an edit but maybe you could provide a list of bats/equipment used by each player so that we can assign them ourself once we unlock them.

divadinho

Club Cricketer
India just finished there 1st innings of 2nd test. 326. Another good score!

You using my file? And edited their abilities?

If so, can you PM me about how you edited them as I may think about including this once all of my updates are done.

BarmyArmy - Any chance you can think of any more updates? If not then I'll release this as it is, and you can see if you can find any more? :p

Wealey

ICC Board Member
ou using my file? And edited their abilities?

For this game your file is not in use mate. As i started it before loading yours. So names are still unchanged. Which by the ay i very gratefull for.

I have gone through each team and balance out the sides. For example India are 86 batting and post decent scores. Pakistan are 73 and the gulf in ability is too large!

divadinho

Club Cricketer
For this game your file is not in use mate. As i started it before loading yours. So names are still unchanged. Which by the ay i very gratefull for.

I have gone through each team and balance out the sides. For example India are 86 batting and post decent scores. Pakistan are 73 and the gulf in ability is too large!

May be a problem with your edits...

Have you played any ODI's or T20's since updating? With batting increased ODI's and T20's may become exagerated, as they are hard atm, without batting increases to most players!

Wealey

ICC Board Member
May be a problem with your edits...

Have you played any ODI's or T20's since updating? With batting increased ODI's and T20's may become exagerated, as they are hard atm, without batting increases to most players!

Yeah Pakistan got 175 in a 20-20.

Im more of a test guy personally so it doesn't bother me to much.

But reason as to why i dont think it will have to much effect is the skills i have increased on individuals is their judgement and timing. This still ups the overal teams batting stat.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator

Can't think of any. If I were you I would release a basic corrected names version and a separate one if you want to edit player abilities.

jan52

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
it will be really great if u could release 1 version with just corrected names, so the trophies remain intact, and other version with modification with players abilities . thanks for the file though.

divadinho

Club Cricketer
Gonna release the latest file soon, after I finish this group game against Netherlands in hard. T20, great fun so far!

mrman80

Club Cricketer
so were you able to confirm that if you use the corrected names only file the trophy part remains fine?

divadinho

Club Cricketer
so were you able to confirm that if you use the corrected names only file the trophy part remains fine?

Can't confirm but am 69% sure. ;)

OK guys, got a bit carried away beating Netherlands and surprising India with Shahzad's bowling... :D

Here is what I have changed in the next update, will be released in about 30 minutes:

- Created Yardy and Shahzad and added to squad.
- Updated a couple of line-ups, mainly the IPL teams.
- Corrected all Scotland errors and created their captain Gordon Drummond. ;)
- Corrected some missing names.
- Adjusted Angelo Mathews and Ajantha Mendis bowling.
- Increased ten Doeschate's batting and bowling.

If anybody can think of any relatively quick updates before I release it then please post.

Next update will include many more equipment and attribute changes.

jazz

Panel of Selectors
Hi divadinho in the original game without your version one update Wayne Parnell could just about bowl 82 mph when in fact he can bowl in the late 80's. Could you correct this if you have not already done so.

Cheers

Users who are viewing this thread