PS3/Xbox 360/PC Gamertags Thread - AC09 Online Play

XBOX360: poochini102 do add me if you want a proper game of cricket (sloggers need not apply....:))

Last edited:
PC online gaming

Hi,
Is the multiplayer mode working properly. I've sat waiting for about 30mins waiting for ANYBODY to be in lobby or create a game.

Where are you all lol ?!

My PSN ID is Grumpy346. Just played my first online T20 Match. India (me) 107 all out v England 79 all out. The lag as the bowler bowls is annoying but apart from that it makes for much more interesting games than against the CPU

why isnt my name added yet

xbox gamertag : javs52

hey,

psn = chunnster

oh and no quitters...

was thrashing opponent in opening game of my online career taking idia to the grave when I was rudely left hanging, with no table win to compensate NOR any punishment for the quitter.

NO quitters!!

lol...

But prepare to die if you don't :) hehe....

:happy

I don't care what anyone says about the game offline, the true meat of this game is playing online against human opponents.

PS3: Blck_Suede

The quitters in this game are rampant, they really need to implement some sort of penalty. It happens in most games though eg. fifa 09...

What would people say to a PS3 ODI Planet Cricket league? Obviously wait a bit for more people to get the game, etc. But might be quite cool, or maybe a World Cup style knockout.

I played one T20 last night. They couldn't get it away in 9 balls so quit.

Users who are viewing this thread