PS4/Xbox One Versions Troubleshooting/Bug Reporting

Finding the analogue leave buttons annoying. Trying to play a shot and pressing too fast leads to leaving the ball

Platform: PS4

Mode: Competition

Match Type: Twenty20

Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): During the second innings.

Ground: Lancashire Stadium

Teams: Nottinghamshire/Kent

Get Best: No

Description of Issue: During the first six overs of the innings (batting powerplay) I noticed there were more than 2 fielders (there were 4) outside of the circle.

Mode: Competition

Match Type: Twenty20

Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): During the second innings.

Ground: Lancashire Stadium

Teams: Nottinghamshire/Kent

Get Best: No

Description of Issue: During the first six overs of the innings (batting powerplay) I noticed there were more than 2 fielders (there were 4) outside of the circle.
Did you check the setting for that match format??

Did you check the setting for that match format??
Yes I changed it myself so that only 2 fielders would be outside the ring during the first 6 overs.

I'm currently playing a ODI now and yet again there are more than 2 outside the circle during the first 10 overs.

Yes I changed it myself so that only 2 fielders would be outside the ring during the first 6 overs.

I'm currently playing a ODI now and yet again there are more than 2 outside the circle during the first 10 overs.
I will check it on PS3 , PC and tell you tomorrow...

I've had something similar, but only in certain matches. For me it doesn't seem to allow completely normal fields, but 3 outside the ring, which I haven't looked too much into as I've been self-enforcing the two fielder rule.

I've had something similar, but only in certain matches. For me it doesn't seem to allow completely normal fields, but 3 outside the ring, which I haven't looked too much into as I've been self-enforcing the two fielder rule.

This used to happen to me before patch 2 or 2.5 but haven't seen it happen since. Maybe you inadverently changed field settings in a way that allowed more than 2 fielders outside the fielding circle?

Mode: Tour

Match Type: ODI

Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): 41.1 overs (Zimbabwe's innings)

Ground: Bradman Oval

Teams: Zimbabwe/Ireland

Get Best:
No

Description of Issue: Well it looks like the bowler did a Steven Finn (knocking the bails off in his delivery stride) and the game just came to halt. I am still able to play shots (as shown in the second video).

I had to forfeit the match as it was the only way out.

Mode: Tour

Match Type: ODI

Over Count (Match Overs + When Occurred): 41.1 overs (Zimbabwe's innings)

Ground: Bradman Oval

Teams: Zimbabwe/Ireland

Get Best:
No

Description of Issue: Well it looks like the bowler did a Steven Finn (knocking the bails off in his delivery stride) and the game just came to halt. I am still able to play shots (as shown in the second video).

I had to forfeit the match as it was the only way out.

:lol ...Serious lol...Never seen before...

Finding the analogue leave buttons annoying. Trying to play a shot and pressing too fast leads to leaving the ball

Happens to a lot of people. Had a world cup recently over a month with 6 friends in it and it happened to me twice in a semi-final. I ended up losing that by 4 runs. As you can imagine, I was so, so happy with the game and the control pad.

As both times I was attempting big hits with the field up and felt my timing had been good, those two balls might've come in handy!

PS4
Can't get past the initial screen, press x to go through to menu and it just hangs on setting up player and says awaiting sign in. I have had issues with my network connection recently, do you have to be online to play the game?

PS4

Was playing the game the other day & when the match ended the game wouldn't quit. I had to quit the application & when I tried to reload the series I was playing it gave me a blank screen. My guess at that time was the save file has been corrupted.

Then I played career mode yesterday & mid-game the screen went blank.

Playing DBC14 on the PS4 and recently on three seperate occasions (i.e tour match, career mode and casula match) the screen has completely black in the middle of a match and hasn't recovered. You can hear the background noise but other than that the game has completely frozen. Anyone else had that issue and fixed it? This means I have to restart the game and hopefully done a recent 'save as' so I don't have to restart the whole game.

I had been playing without issue since release on the Xbox ONE, but...

The last 2 weeks have seen freeze and then crashes out of game and back to Xbox home screen.

Especially in Career mode with my created career player...

I have not edited anything, I have not changed anything in game...

ALL my other games run perfectly but not DBC. Any ideas???

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread