Purposely playing negative cricket to knock another team out

Status
Not open for further replies.

King Cricket

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
It won't happen. I have faith in Younis Khan- and he has himself pointed out that he wants to meet India in the finals. I don't know whether Pakistan will beat Australia, but I do know that they will give their hundred percent on the field. I was just reading an article which appeared in a leading Bengali daily today. It says that Younis Khan actually defended Dhoni when he was facing some severe criticisms after our defeat to Pakistan some days back, and lashed out at those who "criticise for the sake of criticising". So, let's stop all this hating here, shall we?

King Cricket added 2 Minutes and 43 Seconds later...

@ zMario: I was the guy who predicted that Pakistan might want to send India packing out of the tournament. I still feel the same way and nothing has changed my opinion (although I am praying for Pakistan to win so that India can sneak in).

Nah, Sai, YK is a good guy. You should really have read that article. Too bad none of you know Bengali! :(

khalek

Panel of Selectors
Breaking News: Younis wants to play India in final

So expect Pakistan to come hard at the Aussies.

RoboRocks

Chairman of Selectors
I don't see the point. The best will play the best in the end, so you won't play against a weak team and I don't see any captain would want to knock out another team out of spite.

iridescentt

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
A really lacklustre performance from Pakistan to say the least. Say what you will but its clear to me.

Params7

International Cricketer
LOL.

They batted out all 50 overs, with 4 wickets in hand..to a 205??

lol. Was wrong about Younis Khan. We were right when we said Pakistan cares more about India's doom than its own trophy....I have nothing to say to Pakistan anymore. :laugh :laugh

Pakistan - The world will see what you guys are like. Even the commentators have nothing to say. But I'll say one thing - it'll all come back to you. That's the way karma functions. :)

Params7 added 2 Minutes and 52 Seconds later...

Anyways, can't wait for Ind-Aus series in India!! :D :D

Last edited:

angryangy

ICC Chairman
They didn't throw the innings, the pitch has been played to death and now it's up and down like a day 4 or 5 Test wicket. We saw these sorts of games between Aus and Pak in the UAE. Although they are still quite a few short of safety, it was probably better to undercut a good score slightly and hope to bowl well (they've been worth more wickets than they have) than pursue an excessive score.

five

Club Cricketer
Pakmistan has played exactly the negative role inb getting india out the target 205 for 6 indicates that they played with no interest what so ever bcoz having such wickets in hands there batting should have gone wild in last overs

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Its India, so I wouldn't mind.

Moreover Oz will be kicked out, but unfortunately it's not possible atm. we have 7 ODI's so just wait and watch :)

Pakmistan has played exactly the negative role inb getting india out the target 205 for 6 indicates that they played with no interest what so ever bcoz having such wickets in hands there batting should have gone wild in last overs

Sig? :p

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Australia are doing this on purpose. They are playing with Indian fans.

Params7

International Cricketer
LOL this is very true :

India made Pakistan lose.

:laugh:laugh:laugh:laugh

Last edited:

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Pakistan weren't too fussed about the result which was obvious with the resting of Aamer and the trialing off different combos but once the win was in sight they lifted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread