Purposely playing negative cricket to knock another team out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
Don't blame Pakistan for India getting knock out.
Pakistan nearly won that match but India haven been poor.

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
It's very obvious key players get one match break before an important match, even though Younus's is injured he played.

But at some point we do see Pakistan giving it up, singles?!

Params7

International Cricketer
But at some point we do see Pakistan giving it up, singles?!

I only watched the last 30 mins or so and Afridi made it obvious what orders came from PCB :laugh

India never deserved to be in the tourny though, funny how they still can influence Pakistan :laugh

SciD

Chairman of Selectors
Watch Aussies win CT now. You don't give them second life.

Good luck Poms and Pakistan.

ali_ed2001

Club Cricketer
I only watched the last 30 mins or so and Afridi made it obvious what orders came from PCB :laugh

India never deserved to be in the tourny though, funny how they still can influence Pakistan :laugh

Afridi made it obvious? what about the fact that Pakistan had Australia at 187-8 and almost had the game won...Pakistan didn't put the full effort in to win this match, but when there was a chance of win they did go for it.

ali_ed2001 added 0 Minutes and 51 Seconds later...

Watch Aussies win CT now. You don't give them second life.

Good luck Poms and Pakistan.

I have the same feeling too that Australia will win.

Don't count out NZ though, I'm already afraid about our batsman playing against Bond and co at Johannesburg wicket.

Fatal Shot

Club Cricketer
Lmao. The Indian fans will never accept the fact that they played poor. They would rather make dumb ass excuses to the world. I applaud your stupidity. :clap

Chetan0304

Chairman of Selectors
Lmao. The Indian fans will never accept the fact that they played poor. They would rather make dumb ass excuses to the world. I applaud your stupidity

Get me one person, talk something which atleast one agree with you. you have a good record on posting btw :)

Brook

Club Captain
To be fair India lost one match and they were out.

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Before the tournament, people talked about India playing WI last is an advantage. But it has turned out to be a huge setback for us. Had we swapped the WI game with the Pakistan game, we might have had a victory over WI and a single point over Aus for the rain and we might have been with 3 points and the Pakistan game to go. The same position that Australia were in and they cashed in because they knew where they were and won the game.

I wont blame Pakistan. It was a close game. Didnt watch a single ball because I wasnt too optimistic. Anyways, its now onto the Ind-Aus 7 ODI series.

Howsie

Chairman of Selectors
Before the tournament, people talked about India playing WI last is an advantage. But it has turned out to be a huge setback for us. Had we swapped the WI game with the Pakistan game, we might have had a victory over WI and a single point over Aus for the rain and we might have been with 3 points and the Pakistan game to go. The same position that Australia were in and they cashed in because they knew where they were and won the game.

I wont blame Pakistan. It was a close game. Didnt watch a single ball because I wasnt too optimistic. Anyways, its now onto the Ind-Aus 7 ODI series.

Nah there's semi's to be played first ;)

Params7

International Cricketer
*Cough Cough*

What's that? South Africa being the home team lost twice in CT? Yeah that's true :D

You should take this anyways :

syrupmain_459362a.jpg

Params7

International Cricketer
Well he can drink the entire bottle anytime he coughs again :laugh :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread