Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

phani001

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
lol... At present, classical record outlet shows PS3 version's cost as $390.87...:D

ballers101

Club Cricketer
If anyone looking to buy for XBOX 360, here is the link > Amazon.com: DON BRADMAN CRICKET 14: Video Games

----------

LOL... I have seen that too. I wonder who is gonna buy that for $85 :rolleyes

----------

Btw, have you received your copy yet?

Can an admin or Big Ant Studio please confirm 100% that this game is region free if it is, I'm grabbing it right now lol

ballers101

Club Cricketer
Yes, region free on both consoles.

Thank you, getting this game now!!!!

----------

Another question. It's $56 for Americans but $85 for Canadians? Is there any site that has it lower for Canadians?

EDIT: ImportCDs for Canadians has the game for $75 with shipping and handling included.

dexter

School Cricketer
I am in Vancouver, and luckily an American co-worker of mine, who heads down to Blaine every week to get her mail, was kind enough to let me use her mail box address. I paid about $60 including shipping from deep_discount_dvd.

85 bucks is a lot :O

Cant wait to play :)

Thank you, getting this game now!!!!

----------

Another question. It's $56 for Americans but $85 for Canadians? Is there any site that has it lower for Canadians?

EDIT: ImportCDs for Canadians has the game for $75 with shipping and handling included.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Apparently my chicken sacrifice didn't work... my shipment is still in transit :(

Awwww! Weekend is the gamble, usually couriers want to delay the weekend. You might want to call your local aramex facility & ask for it - mine had 'Saturday delivery' receipt stuck on the package top. Hoping for you to get the game soon, fantastic game!

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Awwww! Weekend is the gamble, usually couriers want to delay the weekend. You might want to call your local aramex facility & ask for it - mine had 'Saturday delivery' receipt stuck on the package top. Hoping for you to get the game soon, fantastic game!

Nobody picks up the phone coz working hours of this courier company are "9am to 5 pm from Monday to Friday". What's the point of using a courier if their SLA is same as local postal service? Disappointed to say the least.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I understand, Monday morning first thing - call them. Weekend is the spoiler for posting services. For me, in transit status was never updated until I called the aramex office. I guess now, if I haven't called - they wouldn't have processed my package on Friday morning.

Dannyburke

Club Captain
Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for ordering from importCDs.com. Your purchase information appears below.

You will receive a shipping confirmation e-mail once your order is shipped.

*** Check the status of all your orders 24 hours a day by going to
https://www.importcds.com/Login?ReturnUrl=/MyAccount

If you anticipate the "Ship To" address on this order changing prior to the estimated ship dates of pre-orders or backorders, please notify us at [email protected] so that we can make the necessary changes.

Hopeful of a Monday ship

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
Hopeful of a Monday ship

I've received the same e-mail from them even though I've already canceled the order. Don't know why aren't they canceling my order?

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
I've received the same e-mail from them even though I've already canceled the order. Don't know why aren't they canceling my order?

You cancelled with importcds as well? :eek: Is there any retailer left with whom you haven't cancelled yet? :p

Champ_BD

Club Captain
Profile Flag
Bangladesh
You cancelled with importcds as well? :eek: Is there any retailer left with whom you haven't cancelled yet? :p

Yes, I haven't canceled with the Amazon seller, he has shipped it already :p

mjamil5091

School Cricketer
I got an email from deep discounts dvd that my order is shipped but no tracking number did anyone else got the same email? But when i ordered the game in detail it said tracking number will be provided? disappointed

Users who are viewing this thread