Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

When I ship from Australia to the US I use the same shipping as Gamesmen so it's good to know that they get there same week.

Shipping from Sydney and arriving before locally shipped product within the US is hard to fathom.

That's DHL Globalmail for you. Everything has delivery SLA of 8-14 days.

My item is being shipped to Canada, they still haven't shipped it from LA. Hopefully I get it tomorrow as I have Friday saturday n sunday off :D

My item is being shipped to Canada, they still haven't shipped it from LA. Hopefully I get it tomorrow as I have Friday saturday n sunday off :D

Fear of spending the long weekend without DBC 14 is what made me go with non-local options.

hey supasachin, where in canada are you and who did you order with? costs?
im in vancouver and still dont know who is the best to go with.

hey supasachin, where in canada are you and who did you order with? costs?
im in vancouver and still dont know who is the best to go with.
I'm in Calgary and I ordered from gamesmen (eBay) I payed a lot for it but on the plus side I'll get the game within 4days

So finally I get a shipping number from ImportsCD. The shipping number but would be available after 24 hours almost though. Hopefully PS3 + DBC 14 both arrive the same day :D.

ImportCDs are out of stock for PS3 on there site
on Amazon.ca
on Amazon.com for Deep_Discount DVDs
Now I doubt roundmedia (they say based in Ontario) is also Import Cds as they disappeared on Amazon.ca
Suggestions guys ......................

Nah, not worth it. Canceling the credit card at any time may lower your credit score.

You don't have to cancel it. This is only my second credit card and I barely use credit so I think its safe. You just need to be careful with what you decide to do with them.

I just wanted to share with this. I kept my order with mightyape and they delivered it today with in 7 days!!

Yes i live in Illinois! My order was shipped on april 2nd 2014!!

I have to practice patience. I cancelled it like a dumbass:mad anyway Congrats bro Enjoy!

good mine was shipped on april 4th, hopefully will get it on friday. even though i ended up ordering from amazon and import cd too, so will have 3 copies soon.

Took two days but it is now in Orlando..... They drove it right past me :(

I am thinking Saturday is most likely now.

DHL Global mail is a shambles. They could have just popped it in the normal mail and it wouldn't have taken a week.

Users who are viewing this thread