Release in North America + Preorder Prices?

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Hey Ross, can you please tell me if retail stores in Kualalampur Malaysia selling DBC 14? I am visiting there next week and was thinking of getting it from there since my fishpond order have not reached Toronto yet. Thanks in advance :)

I don't think you'll find it in Malaysia.

deppi938

School Cricketer
Anyone still waiting for the game in Canada? I hope its there in my mailbox when i go back to Toronto in about 2 weeks. Hey Ross, any idea if Dubai retail stores carries this game? Thanks

Alvi

School Cricketer
Anyone still waiting for the game in Canada? I hope its there in my mailbox when i go back to Toronto in about 2 weeks. Hey Ross, any idea if Dubai retail stores carries this game? Thanks

Still waiting for it here in Ottawa :(. I was hoping to have gotten it last week (expected date was April 25). I'm guessing there must be some type of delay but its getting a bit ridiculous because others who have ordered from fishpond have received it.

convertorboy

Club Cricketer
I broke down and ordered it from Amazon, but it's going to take a month to import into the USA then send it to me in Trinidad. I suspect it'll feel better to hold the game and manual in my hands than just get it off PS store. Got it for $63 US. Considering I've been waiting almost a decade for a new cricket game, I'm not angry at the price.

Last edited:

nightprowler10

Executive member
So I've got my brother-in-law kind of hooked on this game everytime he comes over (he doesn't get cricket at all) and I wanted to get the game for his system. What's the best out there right now? Amazon seller has it for $70 which is too much.

cricket_online

ICC Board Member
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
So I've got my brother-in-law kind of hooked on this game everytime he comes over (he doesn't get cricket at all) and I wanted to get the game for his system. What's the best out there right now? Amazon seller has it for $70 which is too much.

On PC Steam version would be pretty economical and $70 for a cricket game in North America is not too expensive either.

bahnzo

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
On PC Steam version would be pretty economical and $70 for a cricket game in North America is not too expensive either.

You can get it on Steam for $49.99. Personally, even that's too high for a game 99% of Americans know nothing about.

BigAntStudios

@Ross
Big Ant
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If they know nothing about it then it's unlikely they'll buy it for even half price.

surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One

I am able to see it for less than 50$ from classical record outlet.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    88.7 KB · Views: 8

bahnzo

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
If they know nothing about it then it's unlikely they'll buy it for even half price.

True enough, but a lower price might entice those sitting on the fence.

What got me into cricket, was the baseball offseason and cricket games (Brian Lara I think). Cricket is a fun alternative to those of us who don't really get into NFL, etc over the winter. Might be a good time for a sale.

nightprowler10

Executive member
To clarify, I'm buying it for him so the price doesn't matter too much. I just wanted to save where I could. Classical record outlet seems like a good option.

ballers101

Club Cricketer
If anyone wants the game in North America I have a way to get it, simply create and Australian Account on your Xbox and change the region from your xbox to your Australia and then buy the game from the market place. Simple.

Users who are viewing this thread