Request Or Suggestions for Future Patches / Big Ant Gaming Series

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
1) People are asking for pitch variations according to grounds I guess is very much possible

For example: By the use of modifiers developers can make Perth with default extra bounce, chennai with spin, Lords with swing etc. So it would be great if the grounds and pitch type can have its own characteristics. And this can be achieved by changing the default always active physics according to the ground and pitches by developers.

2) Further as I have mentioned before while batting I cant seem to edge the ball no matter how and where I play the shot.
it been looked at

Tanmaya Dixit

School Cricketer
Hey guys.. i dont know why you people are saying that while batting you are not able to edge the the ball.. AI field placements are bad and they dont set a fielder where you hit boundaries... I am playing this game on pc with legend hardest difficulty with modifiers disabled and career mode is great.. I am edging the ball to keeper and getting out on spin bowling or pace bowling and AI is also setting fields well..
Changes needed:-
1) Ball colour
2) Impossible to even hit the ball with modifiers on during batting and everything set at 100 leaving pitch marker at 23 default at hardest. Its impossible to even touch the ball.. So that can be tweaked in coming patches.
Player info- Pc gamer. Likes playing at hardest difficulty with modifiers hardest enabled.

zerosun9

Club Cricketer
Perplexed as to why you cannot use behind bowler camera's for batting in nets/ground training. You could in DBC14 already.

Please add a slider for spin bowling speed, I feel it's way too floaty currently. Can't do quicker balls closer to 100k.

Pat

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Please add a slider for spin bowling speed, I feel it's way too floaty currently. Can't do quicker balls closer to 100k.

Actually, it is possible to bowl close to 100k with a spinner! Try Arm Ball with R2 pressed fully to add more pace!

Acid Burn

International Coach
Profile Flag
South Africa
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Cannot remember if I already mentioned it , but the ability to select the Umpires in Online Mode .

Was the same at the start of DBC17 , seems the Copy Pasting went a bit too far back to the "Base" Version of 17 instead of the more balanced one. :)

zerosun9

Club Cricketer
Actually, it is possible to bowl close to 100k with a spinner! Try Arm Ball with R2 pressed fully to add more pace!

True... I guess I'm more meaning it doesn't look quick, since I have pace turned up for pace bowlers spin bowling just looks unrealistically slow and floaty.

Dean johnes

Club Captain
1) People are asking for pitch variations according to grounds I guess is very much possible

For example: By the use of modifiers developers can make Perth with default extra bounce, chennai with spin, Lords with swing etc. So it would be great if the grounds and pitch type can have its own characteristics. And this can be achieved by changing the default always active physics according to the ground and pitches by developers.

2) Further as I have mentioned before while batting I cant seem to edge the ball no matter how and where I play the shot.
Agree with u sir but what about online[DOUBLEPOST=1513935950][/DOUBLEPOST]
True... I guess I'm more meaning it doesn't look quick, since I have pace turned up for pace bowlers spin bowling just looks unrealistically slow and floaty.
Because u are sitting quite far from the ground so it's looks slow

fanirama

Club Captain
One of the most important things to have is this -

get rid of the stupid preset field placements that fielders can go in. I should be able to place the player ANYWHERE on the field of my choosing instead of the little dots they go in to.

And this is not gonna happen this game but for next game -

many, many, MANY more animations PER shot. It is stupid to see top player from Australia play a shot the exact same way as No. 10 from Pakistan or No. 6 from Scotland.
They need to focus on this. Get like someone x 20 (i.e. 20 people) super cheap and record them playing each of the shots. Then each player gets a range of those animations. The better the players skill, the more animation choices per shot.
And improving hit box means if you have more animations per shot, the more likely you will connect well with that shot. Win win.

Dean johnes

Club Captain

get rid of the stupid preset field placements that fielders can go in. I should be able to place the player ANYWHERE on the field of my choosing instead of the little dots they go in to.

And this is not gonna happen this game but for next game -

many, many, MANY more animations PER shot. It is stupid to see top player from Australia play a shot the exact same way as No. 10 from Pakistan or No. 6 from Scotland.
They need to focus on this. Get like someone x 20 (i.e. 20 people) super cheap and record them playing each of the shots. Then each player gets a range of those animations. The better the players skill, the more animation choices per shot.
And improving hit box means if you have more animations per shot, the more likely you will connect well with that shot. Win win.
Nice idea but it can only be possible when the skills and attributes of the player will be locked no edits allowed.

Dean johnes

Club Captain
That makes zero sense.
How does it make zero sense he was talking about the top order Australian bats skills 100
No 10 Pakistan batsman skills 100.
He wanted a difference between a batsman and a bowler .
With editing attributes feature available the difference he asking for will never be possible.
Sorry snowy if I am wrong.
How does is make zero sense sir

zimrahil

Retired Administrator
PlanetCricket Award Winner
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC

You have seen how difficult it has been for all developers of cricket games to make AI competitive using preset fields, so imagine how more difficult coding would be if AI had to potentially deal with fielders in any position on the field ?

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
How does it make zero sense he was talking about the top order Australian bats skills 100
No 10 Pakistan batsman skills 100.
He wanted a difference between a batsman and a bowler .
With editing attributes feature available the difference he asking for will never be possible.
Sorry snowy if I am wrong.
How does is make zero sense sir

You edit the skills to the level you wish. If you want a batsmen to be poor, then you lower the attributes. If you want a batsman to be good, then you raise the attributes.

Why do they need to be locked?

Dean johnes

Club Captain
You edit the skills to the level you wish. If you want a batsmen to be poor, then you lower the attributes. If you want a batsman to be good, then you raise the attributes.

Why do they need to be locked?
Nobody will like the keep any of their player skills low if there is a opportunity to make it 100 for all 11 players.
For example a no 10 batsman also can bat as opener if judgement set to 100.
Then how u make sense with the locked England and Australian team where player equipment etc locked .
But skills not locked.
Like we can change starch to a medium bowler.
We make Warner a fastmedium allrounder.
Isnt that zero sense too.
Sorry if I had hurt ur feelings.

Users who are viewing this thread