Requests Accepted Requests Thread

stephencox32

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
I have uploaded a squad if you want to attached to that, it will be Under L1ckl3y46 on the academy
@Chris Lickley hi ive downloaded your netherton squad. which team do I link first? my version of netherton to your version of netherton or the other way around as I've trying linking the tea,s and although it says they are linked the squad names haven't changed. Cheers

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
@Chris Lickley hi ive downloaded your netherton squad. which team do I link first? my version of netherton to your version of netherton or the other way around as I've trying linking the tea,s and although it says they are linked the squad names haven't changed. Cheers
Just copy the kits from yours to mine, then upload that, also good work on the kit.

stephencox32

County Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
ok Chris all done and shared. Thanks for the compliment on the kit. Enjoyed doing it. Stephen
I hadn’t realised it was your team by the way until I saw you in the line up. Is it the Nerherton from Dudley or the one from Wakefield?

Chris Lickley

County Cricketer
Northern Superchargers
Profile Flag
England
I hadn’t realised it was your team by the way until I saw you in the line up. Is it the Nerherton from Dudley or the one from Wakefield?
Wakefield, I can't see the updated version on the academy.

sheharyar

Club Cricketer
Can anyone please make the new Karachi Kings kit (The red blue one) for PSL 3? thanks

bobgofaster197

Club Cricketer
Guys anyone able to do the Caribbean super 50 competition teams and grounds? Many thanks

bobgofaster197

Club Cricketer
Fair enough I'm not going moan as we're lucky to get anyone modding this game at present all gone very quiet

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Fair enough I'm not going moan as we're lucky to get anyone modding this game at present all gone very quiet

Game is getting the same attention from the community as from the developers...

I hope as a community we have the strength of character to give any further iterations The same raspberry tennis did and we might get some true attention and support.

This game got 2 days of negative support, then a fig leaf a month later.

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Game is getting the same attention from the community as from the developers...

I hope as a community we have the strength of character to give any further iterations The same raspberry tennis did and we might get some true attention and support.

This game got 2 days of negative support, then a fig leaf a month later.
From my perspective I got disillusioned with the game and haven't played it properly for about two weeks. I turned it on for about ten minutes last week and then shut it off. I'm happy sharing things I make but if I'm not playing it then I'm also not making things.

I may do some new things when we get a patch but a lot of my problems with the game are things that I don't think can/will be solved by a patch.

disco123

Associate Captain
Profile Flag
England
Anybody fancy downloading a few Newbery logos so I can make some bats & pads etc , would do it myself but have no idea how to :)

Users who are viewing this thread