Requests thread

Saeglopur

County Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Could someone please make these two bats would be greatly appreciated :).
The Kookaburra Beast:
db_thebeast_bat1.jpg

Kookburra Genesis:
kookaburra_genesis_hurricane.jpg

I'd also be interested in the Genesis if anyone has time? @Madman already did a different version of The Beast, I think?

D

Deleted member 9102

Yeah I did the one called "The Beast" - I think that one there is called the "Wild Beast". There were a few more in that range too I think but I struggled to find good pics.

I'm currently busy with some other requests for the moment, although I may be able to have a go at these at some point, but I can't put an ETA on it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Nick Wiltshire

School Cricketer
English county t20 kits

Is there anywhere i can get the all the English County T20 Kits e.g surrey gloucestershire. Thanks.

mannu

Associate Cricketer
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Please can someone create the Mumbai Cricket Association logo.
MCA_Logo.jpg

suddyz

Club Captain
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Depends if Big Ant make this available. Currently they're tied up with fixing the xbox freezing issue. No certainty about timescales and also what else they could open up for modding.

Gash

Banned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Did anyone make the Scotland kit I requested way back?

D

Deleted member 9102

Did anyone make the Scotland kit I requested way back?
Kit modding hasn't really got into full swing yet - I think most of the modders are waiting to see what Big Ant will do in forthcoming updates regarding modding, as there isn't a good solution yet for assigning kits to a large number of teams.

sarkazm

Club Captain
Hi all.
I understand this is a thread more to do with actually requesting a particular mod, but my request is more about process for kits to get them to actually 'work' in game. I'll attach screen grabs to help explain my not working kit.
First off thank you to Madman, Snowycasanova and Mattw who have offered me some advice earlier however for whatever reason I still can't make it work.
OK, I use photoshop and have a minimal working knowledge although I have used it previously for creating car skins in race07 and kits in rugby challenge with pretty good success thanks to some useful, easy walk-through tutorials that modders had created, so in that context I understand layers, merging, saving as dds, etc. What I have done in photoshop is have a go at creating an old aussie one day shirt (reference photos) - not exactly great but it is more about so I could understand the process, and I have the detail about using red, blue, green, black, etc. which equals the 4 colours you can use in the DB academy. Where my issue lies is that I really only needed to use 3 colours and created a kit using template (using modern_01 from 11Ryan11). I then merged the layers in photoshop - do you then have to flatten this?; checked the channels and made sure Alpha 1 was unselected; saved as a dds using the nvidea plugin - I saved as a DXT5 - is that correct? Copied over the kit to relevant texture folder and started DBC. Found shirt and everything I put on it was there and then started to colour and this is where my problem is. Matched up the first 3 colours but when I choose a colour for the 4th one, it 'tinted' the whole shirt - as you can see on the photos attached, if I used pink the whole shirt had a pink hue and when I choose green, the whole shirt had a green hue.
Is it possible for someone to step me through this please? I'd really like to give kit making a go but whatever I'm doing at some part of the process is letting me down.
Any advice will be extremely appreciated.

Cheers.

1.jpg 1a.jpg 2.jpg 2a.jpg 3.jpg 4.jpg 5.jpg

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
You shouldn't need to merge the layers at all. You can just save your normal .psd file as the DDS file. You're selecting the correct DDS file too, so it must have something to do with the merging. Just keep everything unmerged and save straight to DDS.

sarkazm

Club Captain
You shouldn't need to merge the layers at all. You can just save your normal .psd file as the DDS file. You're selecting the correct DDS file too, so it must have something to do with the merging. Just keep everything unmerged and save straight to DDS.

Beautiful! Just did as you suggested and it worked a treat. Thank you so much.:cheers:thumbs

Johann18

School Cricketer
Denmark_cricket_team
can anyone create a logo and emblem for denmark, jersey and malaysia ?

cyrushanleone

School Cricketer
Can some genius come up with an option to have a batting timing gauge while playing career mode? Kind of akin to the cricket 07 batting meter? This way while actively playing a game, you would know whether your timing is good/early/later? Don't know if this is possible, but it would be incredible if somebody could achieve this

Users who are viewing this thread