Research Tasks

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darren

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
SteveG - are you currently just dealing with details of test grounds for all countries or are you after info on local grounds for each country as well - eg County teams in the UK?

Scatter

Club Cricketer
to be honest - it ain't that big a deal. i'm quite sure that no-one would be too upset if the grounds were missing (and replaced by a generic small ground type of model) for a couple of the smaller associate nations anyways.

i have to start modeling these grounds very, very soon. what we don't have by the time i need to start, gets left out for now (unless it is a major venue).

Darren

Club Cricketer
For any english ground this book will be handy! It has stats and basic ground dimensions for all grounds, but no stand details.
The book is published by sutton publishing and is called "The official ecb guide to cricket grounds" Can probably get it through the sutton publishing website and the ecb website.

Scatter

Club Cricketer
things are progressing.

not a lot to report without going into the mundane, that's the sort of stage we are at though...

SteveG

Club Cricketer
Sorry Everyone,

My laptop has been on the blink and I've had to do what little research I can do from my work computer. I have written all my notes freehand and will put them into the spreadsheet this week...sorry about the delay.

Hero

Club Captain
Things are looking to be cooled here.Is actual coding has been started I dare to ask?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread