Rugby Union

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
Online Cricket Games Owned
Pretty good game between the Blues and Hurricanes this morning, the Hurricanes were especially good in the second half which they pretty much dominated. Now if only the Cheetahs can pull some Currie Cup form into the Super 14 and beat the Bulls tonight.... Hell I might as well even go watch if they can gaurentee they don't play like idiots in the Super 14 this season....

CG123

Chairman of Selectors
A pretty good game to start the season off.
The first half was great, but as the players got fatigued the skill level dropped.
Pretty pissed how we let the Canes score 22 unanswered 2nd half points.
Brett's intercept pass was the turning point.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Looks like the Bulls Cheetahs game was a goodie. Brumbies v Force game was marred with handling errors. The ball seem to be soaked in sweat but could also be dusting off the cobwebs. Force backrow had us in all sorts and if we play like that next week we are going to get killed.

Ayub 95

Club Cricketer
Great 2nd half between the Reds and the Tahs. Burgess should never touch the Wallabies 9 shirt. Will Genia was magical :), the break in the buildup to the penalty try was awesome. Reds should at least put up a fight against Carter and Crusaders.

mdoggie

Club Cricketer
It seems like this will be a far higher socring SUper 14 compared to last year. Bulls, Cheetahs was a pretty good game to watch, sucks about the power faliure though. Lions, Stormers will be interesting, it will be great to see how Spencer does.

Ayub 95

Club Cricketer
It seems like this will be a far higher socring SUper 14 compared to last year. Bulls, Cheetahs was a pretty good game to watch, sucks about the power faliure though. Lions, Stormers will be interesting, it will be great to see how Spencer does.

Spencer will probably make them improve but they won't go anywhere near the playoffs. Can't wait to see Pienaar back in action would like to see challenge Morne for the number 10 jersey. Willem Alberts i feel will be an immense signing for the Sharks. Mdoggie what team do you support?

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host

The feed to the stadium's mini-sub is direct from Eskom and there are major roadworks going on around the stadium atm, it seems the feed got a nick somewhere along the line and finally decided to blow :D. Then there were generator issues as the lights weren't at full brightness.

Once again the Cheetahs we're making so many handling errors you'd think they were born that way, if they want to win matches they need to pull their socks up or it could well end up like last season.

Maxkarter added 0 Minutes and 58 Seconds later...

Can't wait to see Pienaar back in action would like to see challenge Morne for the number 10 jersey.

Oh no, a Ruan Pienaar fan :doh

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
In my best school colloqiualism, he's a spanner. His handling last season made me think he was a Cheetahs player and he was very prone to mistakes. I may be pushing it, but Morne Steyn is probably close to being the best kicking fly-half in the game.

Ayub 95

Club Cricketer
In my best school colloqiualism, he's a spanner. His handling last season made me think he was a Cheetahs player and he was very prone to mistakes. I may be pushing it, but Morne Steyn is probably close to being the best kicking fly-half in the game.

Well thats because he's originally a Cheetah :p but Morne Steyn is probably up there with Jonny Wilkinson (when on form) and Stephen Jones.

Maxkarter

Battrick Tournament Host
I don't think he actually came through our youth system though, kinda like Morne Steyn. Both were schooled here in Bloem however. It's just that the Cheetahs can't really hold onto all of the talent coming out of the schools here.

Ayub 95

Club Cricketer
I don't think he actually came through our youth system though, kinda like Morne Steyn. Both were schooled here in Bloem however. It's just that the Cheetahs can't really hold onto all of the talent coming out of the schools here.

Blame the Sharks tbh. Come on Sharks hopefully take advantage of Muiliana not playing tonight.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
That drop by Fetu'u "can't catch" Vainakolo pissed me off so much. 3 of the quickest guys on the field with wide open spaces in front :facepalm And they pass it to the guy who is known for his lack of handling :facepalm :facepalm
Highlanders really needed to win that one

What about Reds thrashing the Crusaders! Didn't see it, but thats a huge upset.

drainpipe32

Chairman of Selectors
Garr no good for the wallabies :(

deans is a good coach, but the players have chocked this yr, two nz games we've lead for first 60 minutes!!
What a noob post :facepalm :p
whats up with this rebels side? What sort of players are they supposed to bring in if they aren't allowed to sign Australians?

They can sign Aussies, it's just that they can sign 10 overseas players if they wish.

Users who are viewing this thread