Rugby Union

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Reds take down the Crusaders :p Ewen has worked his magic on the Reds, they looked really good in round 1 too until the final 5 minutes where they lost it.

Chiefs game was crazy, it was the equivalent of the SA v Aus 400 match, so many tries and next to no defence.

mdoggie

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Spencer will probably make them improve but they won't go anywhere near the playoffs. Can't wait to see Pienaar back in action would like to see challenge Morne for the number 10 jersey. Willem Alberts i feel will be an immense signing for the Sharks. Mdoggie what team do you support?

I'm a Blue Bulls supporter.

What a game between the Chiefs and the Lions, 9 tries a piece. Lions new winger, Madjevu or something like that looks to be really promising and he was a KES boy like Habana.

Big game for the Bulls today, Brumbies are always a dangerous team and this year they look really strong especially with Gits back. Adam Ashley Cooper would have really inspired the Bulls, really stupid comment.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Missed the match but looks like the Bulls are on fire with their attack this season. Going to be tough to beat if they can get a home semi and final. The Tahs couldn't hide from their flaws this week.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Yay, our first away win in 2 years! I didn't know the highlanders were that ████. :laugh

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Bulls and Chiefs are looking seriously good. Blues played their best game, Brett controlled play like Carter does and the Reds had no answer. Brumbies were lucky to get away while the Tahs looked good then got a taste of their own medicine.

TheGreemSim

International Cricketer
Great to see Russia and Georgia qualified for the world cup. I hope Georgia can do even better than last time round where they beat Namibia 30-0 but lost to Ireland 10-14.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Was a good weekend for the Aussies even though the Brumbies and Tahs looks scrappy. NZ teams had a shocker, all losses apart from the local derby. SA teams so so.

-D-S-B-

International Coach
Very very good win for the highlanders tonight, Rutledge and Thompson were awesome, All Black contenders for sure.
Although it wasn't a thrashing on the scorecard, it was like the Waratahs weren't even at the ground.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Stupid Waratahs they could have knocked the Crusaders out of the top 4. Stormers as I predicted would beat the Crusaders although I didn't see the thrashing coming, its not that surprising given the attacking nature they played on the road.

Users who are viewing this thread