Scenario sharing

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Oh I thought it can be downloaded from there itself. Thanks a lot for clarifying.

No worries. As i said i had the exact same thought process as you intially, thought I'd be able to download them from there.[DOUBLEPOST=1559299960][/DOUBLEPOST]
Would you be willing to collate a list of scenario creator fixes needed?

I've just added 4 more bugs i thought of specific to scenario mode in the bug report thread. any more info needed please just let me know.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I've shared a "Remember The Name" scenario, batting as the Carlos Brathwaite facing the Ben Stokes final over, just recreate history. The scenario comes complete with 2016 teams for West Indies and England with correct kits and a Kolkata stadium found on the academy. Enjoy. (Shared under AGuyCalledKiko)

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Has anyone created the famous http://www.espncricinfo.com/series/...alia-2nd-test-australia-tour-of-india-2000-01 2001 india vs australia test match?

Nope though I intend to at some point unless someone beats me to it![DOUBLEPOST=1559751420][/DOUBLEPOST]
I've shared a "Remember The Name" scenario, batting as the Carlos Brathwaite facing the Ben Stokes final over, just recreate history. The scenario comes complete with 2016 teams for West Indies and England with correct kits and a Kolkata stadium found on the academy. Enjoy. (Shared under AGuyCalledKiko)

Great - I’ll play that tonight!!

Reactions: DAP

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Anyone who's played the WI 2016 scenario. Should I change it from "Win the game" to hit 4 sixes?

jan52

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Possibly a silly question - but do you have to upload relevant teams from the academy before playing scenarios? I'm having an issue that when I download scenarios to play, I go into to play them and they are automatically deleted.

Also, another issue Im finding is the scenarios always begin with the worst bowlers bowling. Like Ross Taylor, Marcus Harris, Dave Warner or Eoin Morgan. Anyone else having this issue?
I get the same error after downloading scenarios, after downloading them I got to community scenarios and they are automatically deleted, i even reset the academy , but still getting error.
may be I am missing something, any idea?

sohair92

School Cricketer
Hi Guys
Is it just me or in scenarios we have no option to edit team uniform and lineups before match.
It feels weird playing a t20/odi scenario while the players are wearing a test kit, is there a workaround ?

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Hi Guys
Is it just me or in scenarios we have no option to edit team uniform and lineups before match.
It feels weird playing a t20/odi scenario while the players are wearing a test kit, is there a workaround ?

I think you should be able to.[DOUBLEPOST=1559808420][/DOUBLEPOST]

Got nowhere near it... couple fours no sixes... will try again

sohair92

School Cricketer
I think you should be able to.[DOUBLEPOST=1559808420][/DOUBLEPOST]

Got nowhere near it... couple fours no sixes... will try again

So it depends on the scenario itself if we are able to change the kit ?
I mean the scenario challenges from BA that’s comes in game for instance 481, the only option there is to press X and it loads game without selection of uniform.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
So it depends on the scenario itself if we are able to change the kit ?
I mean the scenario challenges from BA that’s comes in game for instance 481, the only option there is to press X and it loads game without selection of uniform.

Oh ok. To think of it maybe it’s set by the scenario creator? Not sure

Set Up Shop

Banned
4B6387AE-2839-4CF1-9008-A3BBFF512B2C.jpeg I’d love to recreate Michael Bevan’s last ball 4 against the West Indies at the SCG if someone could make this one day uniform for the mid 90’s Australian team that already exists on the academy.

thomascaldwell

School Cricketer
Anyone who's played the WI 2016 scenario. Should I change it from "Win the game" to hit 4 sixes?
change to shock the world maybe also have you considered uploading from englands side of the match i remember watching the match it was emotional as hell as an england fan

Muhammad shafiq

Associate Cricketer
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
i just made a scenerio . pak vs india final .. india have to win the match i share it if anyone want to give a try ... sharing id ... Muhammad Shafe

Users who are viewing this thread