surendar

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
I somehow feel that Saturday will be India's day!

really? ;) I somehow feel it will be a typical India-Aus WC2003 repeat :p ( Sai, do you hear me.. some calculated tactics in my prediction eh? )

Today, in my office, i was watching some of Pathan's deliveries.. I should say, " He has come back strongly! " He was getting the movement as well as good line/length. If he keeps this up, then he should be dangerous especially in Pakistan and in Australia(In tests, later next year i guess). Sreesanth has to get his self control and should avoid overdoing things for the pace. Some of his wides got plenty of swing.

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
really? ;) I somehow feel it will be a typical India-Aus WC2003 repeat :p ( Sai, do you hear me.. some calculated tactics in my prediction eh? )

Today, in my office, i was watching some of Pathan's deliveries.. I should say, " He has come back strongly! " He was getting the movement as well as good line/length. If he keeps this up, then he should be dangerous especially in Pakistan and in Australia(In tests, later next year i guess). Sreesanth has to get his self control and should avoid overdoing things for the pace. Some of his wides got plenty of swing.

In this format, I just think that India have kind of understood the dynamics of the game better than Australia. of course, we still have to manage our resources well and play to our best.

Australia without Ponting: I give India a better chance at victory.

anakwalajinn

Club Cricketer
This is exiting stuff!
I am definatley skipping school if we reach the final! :D
Pakistan -vs- India would be great
Pakistan -vs- Australia <---If we can beat them twice! =O

zub2005

International Coach
i am thinking about the champions trophy game where india lost to australia. i really hope india can make a game out of this. i think if the pitch stays the same as africa game i think 160 + score min. if the pitch is better i think 180 + min. i think india should bat first. drop j shrma and bring in y pathan

Ramz

International Coach
Pakistan will have to play really good against NZL.. i think we have enough fire power to win.

The Pakistan team for saturday:

Afridi
Nazir
Hafeez
BUTT :(
Younis
Malik
Misbah
Akmal
Tanvir
Gul
Asif

Inshallah we could have an Pak-Ind final!! now that would be tension!

baburao

Club Cricketer
Pakistan will have to play really good against NZL.. i think we have enough fire power to win.

The Pakistan team for saturday:

Afridi
Nazir
Hafeez
BUTT :(
Younis
Malik
Misbah
Akmal
Tanvir
Gul
Asif

Inshallah we could have an Pak-Ind final!! now that would be tension!
lol @ BUTT

He is enjoying the vice captaincy.:p

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Is there any website where we can see batsmen stats on this T20 Cup? I am willing to bet that Salman Butt has the lowest strike rate among the top order batsmen...

harishankar

Panel of Selectors
India
CSK
Profile Flag
India
Thanks manee. Interesting list. Yuvraj Singh has the highest strike rate, thanks to his 36 in 6 ball effort against England.

Shahid Afridi is a close second though.

baburao

Club Cricketer
Thats a big news

Asif in doubt for Twenty20 semis

Mohammad Asif [Images] in doubt for the match with an elbow injury.

The Pakistan Cricket Board Chairman Nasim Ashraf said Asif had sustained the injury during the net practice before the game against Australia and has been in pain since then.

"That is why he has looked out of sorts and struggled with his line and length. He has played because of the importance of the game against Australia but I think the team management should have given him rest for the match against Bangladesh," Ashraf said.
http://inhome.rediff.com/cricket/2007/sep/21asif.htm

manee

Chairman of Selectors
It always baffles me how bowlers injure their elbows when they have straight arms...

Anywhoo, it is a huge loss for Pakistan and a shame that it has come at such a crucial stage to such a crucial member of the team.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
If that's true, I don't understand why Asif played against Bangladesh. He could have rested then. Anyway, if he isn't fit, he should rest, because unfit players usually don't perform to their usual standards.

Users who are viewing this thread