Sep 20-South Africa v Zimbabwe

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
What are the odds for Zim? On via phone so can't see vbookie odds..

spooony

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
No Ontong, about kerplucking time South Africa.

No Ontong that is a huge bonus maybe some real cricket players can get some game time.

44/0 after 5. Zim bowling all over the place. Levi finding everything except the middle of the bat

I should say that more often. He just found it twice for two boundaries. Hopefully he can push himself back into form

Last edited:

ShamiLoverGlipGlops

The Man With The Glip Glops
India
NZ....
AFG...
KKR
Avengers
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
Well Zimbabwe really need to pull up their socks in international cricket. Yes they have had a good comeback in Test Cricket, but they go back to ZERO. I know South Africa is the best side, Sri Lanka is beast in home conditions but Zimbabwe should be playing better.

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Well Zimbabwe really need to pull up their socks in international cricket. Yes they have had a good comeback in Test Cricket, but they go back to ZERO. I know South Africa is the best side, Sri Lanka is beast in home conditions but Zimbabwe should be playing better.
Key point is that they had some reasonable performances at home before an abominable tour of NZ. The NZ Test was worse than this, though I admit they made one more run in that then they did here. They made have had some security from the high scoring T20s in NZ, but they still couldn't defend 200.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread