sid_19840's Roster Downloads (PlanetCricket Roster released)

What do you think about the first version of the roster?

• 1)Excellent

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • 2)Satisfactory

Votes: 6 15.8%
  • 3)Needs Improvement

Votes: 7 18.4%

• Total voters

sid_19840

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
pls post in your current .ros file and suggest what all skill you want changed for sangakkara,and ill do that.

sid_19840

International Coach
Pl read the thread properly,im working for individuals not making patches,if u want these changes,pl post your current roster and suggest in detail,the changes you want for the player(s) and ill post back the roster file with the changes.Thank You.

ashu2411

International Coach
In this please increase the batting abilities of Jacques, Voges, Thornely and bowling abilities bracken and tait. These are all Australian players. Increase each's almost every ability by 5-6. Thanks

Some more additions. Increase Pathan bowling and batting ability. Increase Kaif and youraj batting capability also. And please add the latest new Indian players like venugopal and others in place of Mongia Jaffer etc. Thanks once again.

Attachments

• ASHUTOSH.zip
    119.3 KB · Views: 16
Last edited:

MASTER

School Cricketer
requested
to increase batting as well as bowling attributes for i .pathan
batting for kumar sangakara and a.flintoff

Attachments

• moiz.ros.zip
    123 KB · Views: 19

sid_19840

International Coach
ok,here is your roster ashu,please check if pathans skills have been updated or not.I will continue with the others only after you post your reply.So please let me know as soon as possible.

Attachments

• ASHUTOSH.zip
    118.7 KB · Views: 17

sid_19840

International Coach
It takes a lot of time to change batting attributes using hex,can u pls help me by telling what batting abilties you would like for Yuvraj and Kaif.(Basically we need a player editor)

It would be easier if you named a player whose batting stats you want for Yuvraj,eg if you want dravids current stats for yuvraj,that would make my work a lot easier.Thanks.

Users who are viewing this thread