SLIDERS - Around the world in 80 pitch sliders.....again

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Howdy once again, good Cricketing friends!

After a bit of a hiatus whilst the kids had the audacity to take a week off school (which I had to then look after them for, how rude!), I am back once again with a slider video for anyone interested.

After posting these videos in the main chat thread and getting told off, then posting just a notice in the main thread that the videos were here (and getting told off again), I am now avoiding a wrist slap and just putting the video and post here. Fair enough! :)

I like playing in Australia and got a lot of love from it when I first got the game and me and @WealeyH started to embark on this little project. Fond memories, and a good video to make!

As always, give it a look, send me some love on YouTube as well, and as always I've linked this video to the opening post.

Cheers!

stanchez47

Little Timmy
Online Cricket Games Owned
Howdy once again, good Cricketing friends!

After a bit of a hiatus whilst the kids had the audacity to take a week off school (which I had to then look after them for, how rude!), I am back once again with a slider video for anyone interested.

After posting these videos in the main chat thread and getting told off, then posting just a notice in the main thread that the videos were here (and getting told off again), I am now avoiding a wrist slap and just putting the video and post here. Fair enough! :)

I like playing in Australia and got a lot of love from it when I first got the game and me and @WealeyH started to embark on this little project. Fond memories, and a good video to make!

As always, give it a look, send me some love on YouTube as well, and as always I've linked this video to the opening post.

Cheers!

Some of the moderators are over the top. I posted a review of career mode and the deleted they post without any sort of feedback, had to chase them and got a rude reply.

This is a good community but the mods need to just cool their jets a bit.

Last edited:

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Some of the moderators are over the top. I posted a review of career mode and the deleted they post without any sort of feedback, had to chase them and got a rude reply.

This is a good community but the mods need to just cool their jets a bit.
Personally I'm fine with them, they do a tough job and the chats I've had with them have been fine.

If the post came across as a dig I'll edit it. I wanted to promote my video first and foremost, it was more to highlight that I'd got the message regarding where to post them going forward.

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Thanks. Been crazy busy recently so very absent in the forum and hardly played but want to get back in to it as a way to switch off from some crazy work!!!
All good, hope Cricket 22 gives you the release you're looking for.

I played a load today and really enjoyed myself with bat and ball!

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer
Been away from the game for a bit due to "life" and a few frustrations with what we were seeing - new patches sound encouraging, especially todays, going to give it a pop shortly, @Rumple43 so far only thing to adjust from v3 is RR back to the default 50 yes?

Any other thoughts on what youve seen before v4?

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Been away from the game for a bit due to "life" and a few frustrations with what we were seeing - new patches sound encouraging, especially todays, going to give it a pop shortly, @Rumple43 so far only thing to adjust from v3 is RR back to the default 50 yes?

I genuinely think.. after having my hands on the build a bit longer. You could go default teams atm for tests.

I had play and misses .. realistic rates and varied wickets. So for the sake of all the re skilling I’m not sure what you would gain.

I do think for limited overs their power needs to be reduced.

Irtileaf

Club Captain
I genuinely think.. after having my hands on the build a bit longer. You could go default teams atm for tests.

I had play and misses .. realistic rates and varied wickets. So for the sake of all the re skilling I’m not sure what you would gain.

I do think for limited overs their power needs to be reduced.
Mate is there a way to get reskilled teams back to normal since I don't remember the values. I reskilled India, westindies and Pakistan.
Also is there a power setting that can work both for test matches and limited overs?
Post automatically merged:

All good, hope Cricket 22 gives you the release you're looking for.

I played a load today and really enjoyed myself with bat and ball!
When can we expect some new setting and sliders mate:p fingers crossed!

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England

Good to see you again dude, hope all is well?

I reckon RR back to 50 and see how you get on. Leave everything else as is. I haven't tried "normal" players yet, but Wealey has had way more time with this build with me and reckons it's a good bet based on what he's seen.

Mate is there a way to get reskilled teams back to normal since I don't remember the values. I reskilled India, westindies and Pakistan.
Also is there a power setting that can work both for test matches and limited overs?
Post automatically merged:

When can we expect some new setting and sliders mate:p fingers crossed!
I was wondering this myself haha India and Pakistan you could just re-download, but Windies are on disc so not sure how to reset them?

Slider Spreadsheet will hopefully be tomorrow, see how work pans out. At present, v4 would have changes to bowling visual speeds that came in the patch straight after V3 went live, then changes to AI RR as required. Everything else would be the same I reckon.

I am tempted to play more to see if AI RR is all that needs changing, or if wicket chance, striker timing needs any attention. But I might end up playing and playing and finding that RR really is the only thing that needed a tweak, in which case I could have pushed V4 out already!

Irtileaf

Club Captain

I reckon RR back to 50 and see how you get on. Leave everything else as is. I haven't tried "normal" players yet, but Wealey has had way more time with this build with me and reckons it's a good bet based on what he's seen.

I was wondering this myself haha India and Pakistan you could just re-download, but Windies are on disc so not sure how to reset them?

Slider Spreadsheet will hopefully be tomorrow, see how work pans out. At present, v4 would have changes to bowling visual speeds that came in the patch straight after V3 went live, then changes to AI RR as required. Everything else would be the same I reckon.

I am tempted to play more to see if AI RR is all that needs changing, or if wicket chance, striker timing needs any attention. But I might end up playing and playing and finding that RR really is the only thing that needed a tweak, in which case I could have pushed V4 out already!
Sure bro. That sound great. For windies maybe increase Judgement and power only. Since that is the main thing we decreased. Rest of the attributes were decreased by just 2 so maybe increase them too?
Maybe we can agree upon an acceptable value for both power and Judgement?
Anywhoo waiting eagerly mate!

Rumple43

Survival Games Finalist
Survival Games Finalist
Profile Flag
England
Sure bro. That sound great. For windies maybe increase Judgement and power only. Since that is the main thing we decreased. Rest of the attributes were decreased by just 2 so maybe increase them too?
Maybe we can agree upon an acceptable value for both power and Judgement?
Anywhoo waiting eagerly mate!
I think I'm pondering turning everything back up but keeping judgement low. I like the fact the AI makes mistakes, it keeps things more realistic. Will let you know what I decide to go with.

Ken Tremendous

International Cricketer

Yeah all good mate cheers.

I never re-skilled the players in the first place, wanted to see what difference just the sliders made on their own, so thats saved a me a job.

Going to go with v3 (with just RR to 50) the adjusted Visual bowling speeds prev mentioned and default players, see how i get on, will report back. India v New Zealand at Kolkata park is about to begin...

Users who are viewing this thread