South Africa tour latest

Status
Not open for further replies.
T

temp

South African delegation satisfied, according to Pakistani police

Read this news here.

Post edited by Andrew. No need to use ridiulous sized text for everything. I'm also renaming the topic, as there is another tour of Pakistan yet, and we don't yet know if the South African tour is going ahead.

T

temp

Well ok. :huh: ;) -_- <_< :wacko: :blink: :sorry: :saywhat: :bow:

T

temp

My apology to this Cricket2002.tk forum members. :( :sorry: :saywhat: :bow:

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Not entirely true. A Pakistani police chief has said that a South African delegation was satisified with the security arrangements. There has yet to be any announcement from that South African delegation, or any offical announcement from anyone involved with South African cricket. Of course the final decision rests with the players.

T

temp

South African delegation was satisified with the security arrangements in Karachi. I don't know about the Peshawar.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
As I said in my previous post, that is what a Pakistani police chief said, not the South African delegation. Nor has there been any offical announcement from the UCBSA.

T

temp

South Africa has announced their Squad for Pakistan, which means they will be touring to Pakistan.

andrew_nixon

Chairman of Selectors
In addition to that, the South African foreign ministry has advised the team not to go to Karachi, Peshawar or any areas near the border with Afghanistan. The UCBSA had also requested that the PCB move the matches in Karachi, which the PCB has so far refused to do. So the tour is far from certain at the moment.

N

Neo!

I just hope there is a match in Karachi.. because than I will be back to usa in october .. so I definately wanna go and see it live

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread