Sri Lanka in Australia

irottev

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
A big deal for Sangakara, not in the context of the game, I was meaning. I agree totally, but you misunderstood.

I defiantly feel for him.

Last edited:

kookaburra69

International Coach
Geez Malinga's going for a late bash isn't he,This could still be a contest:p

irottev

School Cricketer
I'd bowl MacGill and Leee after the break. Murili won't last long to big spin like that. Not with the way he trys to slog every ball. They need to stop bowling short.

Dare

Chairman of Selectors
man i put my house on it that Sangakkara could have taken them to victory if not thatn really close to it. he was in that mind set that he can win this for them and Malinga on the other end was looking good and then the ump blows it.

charith

Club Captain
Yeah i agree with the whole aussie attack looking a bit down. Big questions before the indians arrive especially with mcgill. If he throws up pies like he has been doing against tendulkar and co, he's not going to be very productive. Brett Lee has been brilliant but we gave him the opening with marvans bad shot which caused the loss of mahela as well and then sanaths poor shot.

charith

Club Captain
hmmmm bit optimistic to talk about a win with just 2 wickets in hand but the bowling was looking ragged and malinga looked fairly comfortable but it would've been a long shot. I don't mind losing as long as we put up a fight but it was only sanga in the end. Good for him. People say that our batsmen feast on bangla etc and he got his consecutive doubles against them but now he's shown what a class act he actually is.

ZexyZahid

Chairman of Selectors
The match is over. Muralitharan is out. Australia won by 96 runs, but the result could have different.

irottev

School Cricketer
Good win Aussies! They had a pretty disgraceful day after those 3 early wickets though.

Sri Lanka can be proud of their performance in this match.

aditya123

National Board President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
The first half of Stuart CLark`s predictions have come true (2-0).
Will the second one prove to be true as well ? I hope not.
14 tests in a row ! Well played Australia !
India stopped them at 16 last time . I hope we do stop them before they get to 16 !

Sri Lanka have shown some fight in the second test . Getting 400 in the 4th innings of a test itself is a huge achievement.
They could have chased it had one of the middle order batsmen had stayed there with Sanga.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Well played Australia but Sangakkara is really showing what a classy batsman he is. He needed just one more batsman to stay with him to create a realistic opportunity, though.

Sureshot

Executive member
Chasing 500+ to get within 100 is a fantastic effort, if the Sri Lankans had some penetration in their attack they could've won this match.

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
It looked like it would be an easy win for Aus before the innings started but they gave us a fright. They really blew it though didn't they?

a day to get 270 with 7 wickets... got to 8/270 at one stage. Lucky to get as close as they did.

Users who are viewing this thread