AMA Sure, what the hell.. Ask me (VC the slogger)

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
PlanetCricket Award Winner
If sleep was unnecessary, what would you do with that time?

I would work on my culinary skills, watch movies I've never watched before, read books I've never had the time to read before and possibly discover the secrets of the universe in the process. If only..

An honest magician offers you the chance to live forever. What do you say?

I would say..

What common thing will you never experience?

Low self-confidence. I'm literally the most pig-headed person you can ever hope to run into.

What is something that you will always buy the expensive version of?

Airplane tickets.

Do you ever find yourself wanting to answer your own questions on your AMA?

I do. I reckon I ask some pretty decent questions and put serious thought into what I ask someone, unlike some people.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
And a bonus one...

In the movie VC, written by you about your life, what detail would you embellish or invent entirely?

Oops, missed this one. Something that happened to me in early-mid October in 2017 when I was badly sick with typhoid fever which lingered on for many days and this one particular day came very close to touching 106 F (around 105.8 F). During that period I lost about 7-8 kilos (from about 85 kg to a mere 77 kg) in the space of 18 days and resembled a shadow of my former self.

I would say it helped me come back stronger than ever or some such in the large scheme of things, even if it was something a lot of people in this part of the world go through. It kinda has tbh. I'm back to the 82-83 kg zone at present and have regained much of my former strength and confidence in myself. I would also depict my late father as a wise Yoda-like figure who helped shape my thoughts and views about various things, and helped me become the person I am in this particular movie should it ever exist.

That along with making typical movie villains out of my doubters whose names I would obviously change in the movie for their own protection. It won't make them any less mad though. :p

AliB

ICC President
India
AFG...
Mumbai Indians
Adelaide Strikers
X Rebels
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Don't know if it is asked already but..

Which phone do you use?

Throw in a small review if possible.

CerealKiller

Staff Member
Fantasy Cricket Team
PAK...
Kings XI
Islamabad
Avengers
Profile Flag
Pakistan
What's the secret behind your creativity in running leagues?
The best team ever in any of your leagues?

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
What's the secret behind your creativity in running leagues?

I never stick to just one idea. A lot of good league managers I've known would generally be pleased with themselves running one particular type of league for 5-10 seasons, but not me. I like to try out new things every once in a while - simulate cricket with all sorts of players, in different countries, from all sorts of eras, and in the process learn something new about the game of cricket with every league that I run.

And I always give it my best effort to try to go one better than the day before, whether it be running leagues, lifting weights, or just improving myself overall. Some would say I take things a bit too seriously, but that's just the way I am and how I live my life. I remember there was a time when I was probably the last person you'd expect to run a proper league on this site. And yet here we are today.

The best team ever in any of your leagues?

There have been some insanely strong teams in my Olympics and LAB seasons, but for the sake of keeping things fair I'll only go with leagues of mine where managers have actually had to put in an effort to form their squads rather than me just providing it to them beforehand. West Coast Fever, managed by @Fenil in one of my earliest ELA seasons and later the PCOC was undoubtedly the strongest squad I ever saw anybody assemble in a premier league during my time.

In recent times, @Aislabie's Hague Harriers have also impressed me with the quality bowling attack they've managed to put together in my Europa Cup featuring Starc, Anderson, Asif, de Lange, PvM, RTD etc, which is ridiculously strong for an associate-based league.

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
Which are the top 5 teams from each of those leagues?

Cricket at the Olympics

United States of America (1896): The first ever Gold medalists in the Olympics. Is that why I picked them? No. This was a team that contained several of the best cricketers America have produced till date, including Bart King, George Patterson, John Lester, Percy Clark, Walter Clark, Francis Bohlen and Arthur Wood among others. With basically the same group of players, the Gentlemen of Philadelphia violated a tired Australian touring party led by the legendary Jack Blackham by an innings in a first-class fixture in 1893. They recorded another innings victory against a much stronger Australian team in 1896, which contained several Test stars of the era such as George Giffen, Joe Darling, Frank Iredale, Hugh Trumble, Ernest Jones and not to mention a then very young Clem Hill who had just broken into the Australian team aged only 19 on the back of a first-class season where he averaged closed to 60, an insanely difficult thing to do back in those days. That they weren't given Test status at the time by the relevant authorities is one of cricket's biggest injustices in my opinion. And look where they are now.

Australia (1904): A team which had Victor Trumper, Clem Hill and Monty Noble at the zenith of their successful careers along with some fine young talent in the likes of Warwick Armstrong, Tibby Cotter, Reggie Duff and Frank Tarrant who would ultimately never play a Test match for the Australians despite scoring more than 15000 runs and taking more than 1500 wickets over the course of a 38-year first class career. They also had Hugh Trumble, then aged 37 and on the verge of retirement bowling better than ever. It comes as no surprise that they steamrolled pretty much everyone that came up against them in that Olympics to win Gold.

Great Britain (1912): With Jack Hobbs, Wilfred Rhodes, Frank Woolley, Gilbert Jessop (tailor-made for the Olympics despite a poor Test average) and Sydney Barnes all in the same XI, it was arguably one of the strongest English lineups you could ever hope to come up against. And rightly so. If Barnes were merely good in the 1900s, he was absolutely irresistible in the 1910s.

Australia (1920): The team that would go on to whitewash England 5-0 for the very first time in The Ashes in 1920/21. Led by Warwick Armstrong, a man who despite his size averaged 56 with the bat and 24 with the ball in the final two years of his Test career following the resumption of cricket after the First World War. Looking at the old scorecards, the English batsmen had a miserable time that summer going from facing the likes of Jack Gregory and Ted McDonald, who if old articles are to be believed were simply too fast for them, and then Arthur Mailey whom they'd try to attack but fail quite miserably whilst doing so. No one came close to beating them in the 1920 Games that I ran.

Great Britain (1932): Say what you will regarding their Bodyline tactics, it still takes a team of special skill to beat a side like Australia with Don Bradman at the very peak of his cricketing career and to keep performing despite all the unrest during that particular tour. When they didn't have Harold Larwood, Gubby Allen and Bill Voce terrorizing the batsmen with their pace and leg theory tactics (except for Allen who refused to bowl to that legside field), they had Hedley Verity completely cutting off the run supply from the other with his miserly left-arm spin. Their batting lineup led by Sutcliffe, Hammond, Paynter, Jardine would also pile up huge totals, leaving the Australians with nowhere to go basically during the 1932-33 series. Personally, they're pretty far from my list of favorite old Test teams due to their tactics on the field, but there's no denying the quality they possessed in their side.

Will do LAB later, though as you might expect with nothing close to the same effort I put in compiling the above list.

Last edited:

Fenil

PC Cricket Leagues Legend
I never stick to just one idea. A lot of good league managers I've known would generally be pleased with themselves running one particular type of league for 5-10 seasons, but not me. I like to try out new things every once in a while - simulate cricket with all sorts of players, in different countries, from all sorts of eras, and in the process learn something new about the game of cricket with every league that I run.

And I always give it my best effort to try to go one better than the day before, whether it be running leagues, lifting weights, or just improving myself overall. Some would say I take things a bit too seriously, but that's just the way I am and how I live my life. I remember there was a time when I was probably the last person you'd expect to run a proper league on this site. And yet here we are today.

There have been some insanely strong teams in my Olympics and LAB seasons, but for the sake of keeping things fair I'll only go with leagues of mine where managers have actually had to put in an effort to form their squads rather than me just providing it to them beforehand. West Coast Fever, managed by @Fenil in one of my earliest ELA seasons and later the PCOC was undoubtedly the strongest squad I ever saw anybody assemble in a premier league during my time.

In recent times, @Aislabie's Hague Harriers have also impressed me with the quality bowling attack they've managed to put together in my Europa Cup featuring Starc, Anderson, Asif, de Lange, PvM, RTD etc, which is ridiculously strong for an associate-based league.
West Coast Fever, What a team it was! WCF and Basnahira Bears were two best teams I have had. Its an absolute pleasure to put down the squad here for anyone who didn't get a chance to see the team.

WCF (ELA-Australia nation based league)

:bat: Mike Hussey
:bat: Sachin Tendulkar :os:
:bat: Ricky Ponting
:bat: Brad Hodge
:bat: Alastair Cook :os:

:wkb: Adam Gilchrist
:wkb: Kumar Sangakkara :os:
:wkb: Mathew Wade

:ar: Shane Watson
:ar: Jacques Kallis :os:
:ar: Ryan ten Doeschate :os:
:ar: Marcus North
:ar: Daniel Vettori :os:

:ar: Mitchell Johnson

:bwl: Morne Morkel :os:
:bwl: Brett Lee
:bwl: Doug Bollinger

:ar: Nathan Hauritz

S

Satan666

One of your answers to Author you indicated you went sober 2017, from alcohol or other substance?

Now that Rudi, Marlon, User and the guy from Zimbabwe have been reinstated will we see your name in blue, in the near future?

As a former moderator what one aspect of the job you miss?

Brian Lara vs Sachin, please give a very short summary comparing both. We can always link to the cricket discussion further.

Coming off a reply to one of Rudi question, your thoughts on the increase spam throughout the general discussion section over the last year. Am I right in saying spamming has increased over the past year?

happy new year btw!

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
One of your answers to Author you indicated you went sober 2017, from alcohol or other substance?

Alcohol. Haven't consumed any since 31 December 2016, and don't plan to anytime soon.

Now that Rudi, Marlon, User and the guy from Zimbabwe have been reinstated will we see your name in blue, in the near future?

I never say never, but as of now I'm quite content with being a regular member on the site and just running cricket leagues while I'm here. It's great to see all the others back though.

As a former moderator what one aspect of the job you miss?

Being able to transfer posts to myself without having to bug the moderators so I can store up potential league ideas like this in some of my old threads. And obviously access to the staff forum where I could see what was going on behind the scenes.

Brian Lara vs Sachin, please give a very short summary comparing both. We can always link to the cricket discussion further.

Tendulkar obviously has superior stats in both formats, but Lara was far more pleasing to watch for me personally. His appetite for huge scores was also unmatched by any other batsman during his time, and he played in a much weaker batting lineup compared to Tendulkar's; the top five batsmen of his team being Chanderpaul (avg 44.60), Hooper (avg 40.04), Sarwan (avg 38.80), Gayle (avg 38.71) & Adams (avg 41.26) compared to Dravid (avg 52.63), Laxman (avg 45.97), Sehwag (avg 49.43), Ganguly (avg 42.17) and Azharuddin (avg 44.36). So I would say there was a far greater burden on his shoulders to score runs for his team in Test cricket than Tendulkar's. That being said, I would definitely pick Tendulkar over him in ODIs. But if I ever wanted someone to bat for my life or to win a Test match for my team, it would definitely be Brian Lara.

Coming off a reply to one of Rudi question, your thoughts on the increase spam throughout the general discussion section over the last year. Am I right in saying spamming has increased over the past year?

No comment.

happy new year btw!

Thanks! Wish you the same. :)

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
Some more questions!

I have seen you mention both Frank Tarrant and Franklyn Stephenson - but if you had to pick an all-time XI of players who never played international cricket, who would be in it?

I think there's a spectrum between those who would like to see a national team made up entirely of players who were born, raised and taught their cricket in the nation they are representing. You know which side I'm on in that, but where abouts on that spectrum do you fall?

Did you make any New Years Resolutions this year? If so, did you keep them?

What is your favourite meal?

What do you think of Morf's debut album?

Have you any update on the Puerto Rico player list I sent you?

Have you ever considered writing about cricket more regularly?

VC the slogger

PlanetCricket Forever
India
AFG...
I have seen you mention both Frank Tarrant and Franklyn Stephenson - but if you had to pick an all-time XI of players who never played international cricket, who would be in it?

This should be interesting..

1. :aus: :bat: Sunny Jim Mackay - A batsman who just in third first-class season in 1905/06 scored 902 runs at 112.75 with 5 centuries from only 6 matches, outperforming the likes of Victor Trumper, Monty Noble, Clem Hill among others in the Sheffield Shield. But Australia did not play another Test match until late 1907, by which time he had already moved to South Africa. He was unlucky to miss out for the South African Test team too on the grounds that he had not spent enough time there. Later that year his career was cut short at the age of 27 due to an accident that damaged his eyesight.
2. :eng: :bat: John Langridge - An overall career batting average of 37.44 does not look like much, but at his best he was one of the most prolific batsmen of his day at county level. His 76 centuries are the most ever recorded by a player to have never played Test cricket. The only time he ever got a call-up to the English team was in 1939, when war was subsequently declared and all international matches cancelled. Scored more than 2000 runs in a season on no less than eleven occasions, three of them being after he had reached 40.
3. :nzf: :bat: Bert Kortlang - A player who played cricket in three different countries - Australia, the United States of America and New Zealand, but never got to represent either of them at international level! Like Mackay, he too started off his first-class career with a bang scoring 656 runs at 131.20 for Victoria in 1909/10. But the Australian team at the time was in no immediate need with the likes of Trumper, Hill, Armstrong, Macartney, Bardsley in the lineup. He was 40 when cricket resumed in 1920 following the First World War and had to settle on playing in New Zealand and the US, where he dominated bowling attacks for fun even recording an unbeaten double century at the age of 46 in 1926. Had New Zealand gained Test status six years sooner, he most certainly would have been among the first names on the sheet.
4. :sri: :bat: Mahadevan Sathasivam - He played all of his cricket in the 1940s when Sri Lanka, then called Ceylon, were still four decades away from gaining that elusive Test status. In 11 first-class matches, he put up a fairly respectable 753 runs at 41.83 with a century against a near full-strength India in a drawn match and a double century. Sir Garry Sobers called him "the greatest batsman on earth". Having played in the same team as Everton Weekes (avg 58.61), Clyde Walcott (avg 56.68), Frank Worrell (avg 49.48) and himself possessing a Test average of close to 58, I think he would have a fair idea on the subject.
5. :aus: :bat: David Hussey - When thinking of his limited overs and T20 exploits from around the world, people generally tend to forget what a great player he was at first-class level. Averaged 52.50 during his career, including a mind-boggling 61.28 for Nottinghamshire, and scored his runs at a rate close to 70 per 100 balls. Any Test team except perhaps Australia, India and South Africa would have killed for a player like that during the 2000s.
6. :ind: :arwk: Bhausaheb Nimbalkar - The perfect sort of utility player who could fulfil any given role in a side - be it scoring hundreds, opening the bowling with his medium pace or keeping wickets for his team, which is exactly what he would be doing in this lineup. For 24 long years he piled on runs in the Ranji Trophy, averaged on and around 50, even came within touching distance of beating Don Bradman's then world record score of 452* in first-class cricket. But the call-up to the Indian Test team never came. Meanwhile, someone like CS Nayudu would go on to enjoy a 18-year Test career. :facepalm
7. :saf: :ar: Clive Rice - Arguably the greatest player to never play Test cricket for South Africa. An average of 40 with the bat and 22 with the ball in a very competitive level of first-class cricket in South Africa and England in the 1970s and 1980s would have put him on par with some of the greatest all-rounders of those times such as Imran Khan, Ian Botham, Kapil Dev and Richard Hadlee with whom he formed a deadly partnership at the Notts. But South Africa returned to the international fold only in 1991, when he was 42 and too old for the Test team. Still, I reckon they should have given him at least one farewell Test given all his contributions in the isolation years. RIP.
8. :aus: :ar: Frank Tarrant - An all-rounder whose strongest suit was his spin bowling, but who was also a more than handy batsman as shown by a first-class batting average of 36.41 from 329 matches. His peak years as a player between 1908 and 1914 saw him average 39.95 with the bat and 17.62 with the ball. Despite that he never got to play a Test for either England or Australia, though he was eligible for both.
9. :usa: :ar: Bart King - Simply the greatest player to never play Test cricket, and one of the greatest bowlers of all time. Nobody even comes close to him in my opinion. Routinely humiliated many of the best batsmen of his day and was the driving force behind Philadelphia possessing a near Test-class side from the 1890s till just before the First World War.
10. :saf: :ar: Garth le Roux - Another South African along with McEwan and Rice, who missed out on higher honors solely because of their isolation. Was perhaps the deadliest pace threat the rebel teams would have to face up to as shown by 59 wickets in 23.06 from 15 unofficial Tests. A pretty decent lower-order bat too.
11. :wi: :bwl: Float Woods - People are generally of the opinion that Franklyn Stephenson is the greatest cricketer from the West Indies to never play a Test match. But I beg to differ. This tearaway fast bowler from Barbados was said to be as quick as the legendary Tom Richardson if old articles are to be believed. His first-class figures of 107 wickets at an average of 11.57 from 17 matches and a strike-rate of a wicket every 31 balls are simply mind-boggling, regardless of the pitches at the time.

Other notable mentions:

:saf: :wkb: Ken McEwan - His entire first-class career between 1972/73 to 1991/92 coincided with South Africa's isolation from international cricket. In that time he racked up 26668 first-class runs at 41.73 with 74 hundreds, the second most by a non-Test player. Could also serve as a decent backup keeper when called upon.
:usa: :ar: George Patterson - The second greatest American cricketer of all time behind Bart King, but easily their best batsman ever. Played all of his first-class cricket in the 1800s and yet emerged with a batting average of above 40. Was also one of the most miserly accurate seam bowlers of his time, rarely ever conceding at above 2 runs per over. His record score of 271, the highest by any player from a non-Test playing nation stands to this day.
:ind: :bwl: Padmakar Shivalkar - A spinner who toiled away in the Ranji Trophy picking up bags of wickets while having his pathway to the national side blocked by India's famed spin quartet of Bishan Bedi, Bhagwath Chandrasekhar, Erapalli Prasanna and Srinivas Venkataraghavan. If only he had been born in a different era..
:ire: :ar: Lucius Gwynn - A player who at the age of 22 in 1895 usurped WG Grace on the first-class averages for the season. He reportedly declined an invitation to play for the English Test side against the touring Australians sometime in 1896. Ireland were still 115 years away from gaining Test status when he had both his career and life tragically cut short at the age of 29 after succumbing to tuberculosis.
:arg: :ar: Clem Gibson - The only bowler to seriously trouble Warwick Armstrong's all-conquering Australian outfit in 1921. He took a five-fer in the second innings of the match to consign them to their only defeat on the tour. He could have played Tests for England in 1924/25 had he accepted the MCC's invitation to tour Australia and New Zealand, but refused. Undoubtedly the greatest cricketer produced by Latin America.
:ber: :bwl: Clarence Parfitt - A naggingly accurate medium pacer who played cricket for both Bermuda and Scotland. Took them within touching distance of upsetting the New Zealand Test side in a 2-day unofficial match in 1965.
:can: :ar: Jack Laing - Said to be the greatest cricketer ever produced by Canada and for a time the only serious rival for Bart King in the whole of North America. Stood at over 6 feet and was said to be almost as quick as Australian tearaway Ernie Jones at the peak of his career in 1896, when he destroyed an American lineup containing some of their greatest players in Patterson, King, Wood, Clark among others with figures of 6 for 17 and 8 for 37. He could bat a bit too, though he rarely put up scores of note while playing for Canada. Despite his obvious talents, he never got to appear in so much as a first-class match.
:ind: :bat: Amol Muzumdar - Being next in to bat, he could only watch from the sidelines in the school match where Sachin Tendulkar and Vinod Kambli shattered records by putting on an unbeaten 664-run partnership. His career went pretty much the same way with him averaging 48.13 and yet never coming close to an India call-up due to the presence of India's greatest ever batting lineup in Dravid, Tendulkar, Laxman and Ganguly.
:wi: :ar: Franklyn Stephenson - A brilliant all-round cricketer who is largely forgotten today due to his decision to tour South Africa with the West Indian rebel team. A stalwart at first-class and List-A level, particularly the latter because of his clever variations.
:ken: :ar: Steve Tikolo - Kenya's greatest batsman, who for much of his career was considered to be the best player outside the Test world. Averaged close to 50 in first-class matches and above 60 in the Intercontinental Cup. Bowled some pretty decent off-breaks too.
:ned: :ar: Ryan ten Doeschate - Consider this: in 8 Intercontinental Cup matches for the Netherlands he scored 1285 runs at an average of 142.77 with 7 hundreds. If that isn't enough, he also took 24 wickets at an average of 23. It's beyond ridiculous.
:aus: :bat: Jamie Siddons - Despite being the highest run-scorer in Sheffield Shield cricket at one time, all he had to show for his efforts at international level was a solitary ODI cap against Pakistan in 1988. Life just isn't fair sometimes.
:eng: :ar: Charles Kortright - Perhaps the greatest fast bowler to never get a game for England. According to legend, fast enough that one of his deliveries traveled all the way to the boundary for six byes on one occasion.
:ire: :bwl: Jimmy Boucher - An Irish leg spinner with an average of 14.04 from 28 first-class matches. To be fair a good many of his matches came against Scotland, but those are splendid figures nonetheless.
:den: :bwl: Ole Mortensen - A fast bowler hailing from the unlikeliest of places - Denmark, who forged a very successful 11-year country career for himself playing for Derbyshire and claiming over 400 wickets in first-class matches. The greatest Scandinavian cricketer of them all.

I may have missed a few..

I think there's a spectrum between those who would like to see a national team made up entirely of players who were born, raised and taught their cricket in the nation they are representing. You know which side I'm on in that, but where abouts on that spectrum do you fall?

I'm all for letting in expats. Most associates need them to impart their skills onto the home grown talent and help get them results on the field, but there should be a proper balance to it. They shouldn't just fill up their squads with first-class rejects in their mid-late thirties or early forties from other countries the way UAE & USA have been doing for years now, while dropping talented home grown players. It's extremely discouraging for the next generation of talent coming into the side in my opinion.

Did you make any New Years Resolutions this year? If so, did you keep them?

Nope. I just like doing things at my own comfort.

What is your favourite meal?

Pizza.

What do you think of Morf's debut album?

Can't say I've listened to it..

Have you any update on the Puerto Rico player list I sent you?

Yeah, I was meaning to do that yesterday but forgot. Will give it a try sometime later tonight.

Have you ever considered writing about cricket more regularly?

Not really. To date I've only ever written the one article, and that was only after @Fenil kept urging me to do it. Was meaning to do a few more for his blog but eventually got caught up elsewhere and lost track. It's something I'd like to give a try again sometime when I feel inspired enough to do so. Currently, I'm just meh..

Last edited:

Aislabie

Test Cricket is Best Cricket
Ireland
I may have missed a few..
You've also included a few - David Hussey and Clive Rice from your first XI both played One-Day International cricket, as did Tikolo, ten Doeschate and Siddons from your reserves. That said, as a non-Test XI, you've picked a side that would beat most Test XIs. Excellent work.

As for those you've missed, the few that spring immediately to mind are :fij: :bat: Ilikena Bula, :aus: :bat: Jamie Cox, :ind: :bat: Shantanu Sugwekar, :saf: :wk: Andrew Raph, :saf: :bwl: Vincent Barnes and :saf: :bwl: Vince van der Bijl. Also, John Barclay for best captain never to play Tests.

Also not eligible but underused must be Ajay Sharma.

:ind: :bat: Amol Muzumdar - Being next in to bat, he could only watch from the sidelines in the school match where Sachin Tendulkar and Vinod Kambli shattered records by putting on an unbeaten 664-run partnership.
That is one very scary school XI...

To date I've only ever written the one article
It's a solid article too to be fair - makes its point but doesn't labour it. Good work.

D

Deleted member 46200

So sorry this forum needs waking up so.... Here goes x x x x

When you are old, what do you think children will ask you to tell stories about?

If you could switch two movie characters, what switch would lead to the most inappropriate movies?

What animal would be cutest if scaled down to the size of a cat?

What inanimate object would be the most annoying if it played loud upbeat music while being used?

When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great?

What weird food combinations do you really enjoy?

How would your country change if everyone, regardless of age, could vote?

What are some red flags to watch out for in daily life?

If your job gave you a surprise three day paid break to rest and recuperate, what would you do with those three days?

Where do you get your news?

What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of?

What’s wrong but sounds right?

What’s the most epic way you’ve seen someone quit or be fired?

If you couldn’t be convicted of any one type of crime, what criminal charge would you like to be immune to?

What social stigma does society need to get over?

What’s the most creative use of emojis you’ve ever seen?

What’s something that will always be in fashion, no matter how much time passes?

What actors or actresses play the same character in almost every movie or show they do?

What is the funniest name you have actually heard used in the real world?

What is the sexiest and least sexy name?

What sport would be the funniest to add a mandatory amount of alcohol to?

What movie would be greatly improved if it was made into a musical?

If your five-year-old self suddenly found themselves inhabiting your current body, what would your five-year-old self do first?

What is something that everyone looks stupid doing?

What is something that is really popular now, but in 5 years everyone will look back on and be embarrassed by?

What would be the hat to end all hats? What could you wear on your head that would make people stop what they are doing and stare in awe and amazement?

If animals could talk, which would be the rudest?

In 40 years what will people be nostalgic for?

What inanimate object do you wish you could eliminate from existence?

What are some things that are okay to occasionally but definitely not okay to do every day?

What is the weirdest thing you have seen in someone else’s home?

Who do you know that really reminds you of a character in a TV show or movie?

What would be the coolest animal to scale up to the size of a horse?

What is the most embarrassing thing you have ever worn?

What part of a kid’s movie completely scarred you?

What used to be considered trashy but now is very classy?

If you were arrested with no explanation, what would your friends and family assume you had done?

What’s the most ridiculous fact you know?

What set of items could you buy that would make the cashier the most uncomfortable?

What is the funniest joke you know by heart?

What are the unwritten rules of where you work?

What is something that you just recently realized that you are embarrassed you didn’t realize earlier?

What is the funniest corporate / business screw up you have heard of?

If you die and find out that everyone gets to choose a twelve-foot by twelve-foot square to stay in alone for eternity without being able to influence or contact the living world, what twelve-foot by twelve-foot square would you choose?

What’s the best type of cheese?

What kind of cult would you like to start?

In one sentence, how would you sum up the internet?

First think of a product. Now, what would be the absolute worst brand name for one of those products?

If the all the States in the USA were represented by food, what food would each state be represented by?

Users who are viewing this thread