Table Top Cricket - Troubleshooting

DavidTheMan

School Cricketer
BUGS (PC):
1) Have played a couple of innings in World Tour and Verses: The highest score and best bowling stats are not updating
2) Defensive shot (block) the ball trickles along the ground and then go straight up in the air (I am the caught by the closest fielder) - will try and get a screenshot next time
3) After completion of my first world tour game the game crashed while I was at the world tour screen (I just received the 5for achievement when this happened)

SUGGESTIONS:
1)I cant see the field placements (maybe a radar)
2)The player statistics is very quick when the batsmen/bowler comes in - I would like to have more time to look at the stats
3) An indication which batsmen is on strike while batting (at the scorecard)
4) At the scorecard or pause menu - a separate way to look at my players stats :)
5) Higher screen resolution for the PC please

Last edited:

Chahan Shah

Club Captain
Profile Flag
South Africa
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
The game crashes after I end the game. Third time this has happened.

Just finished a game in the World Tour against USA. Won the match, final scorecard came up, I pressed Enter and I got a popup saying the game exe has stopped working and checking for solutions. Not sure if it is my pc or the game.

themusketeer

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
India
Mode : Online
Occurrence : After the First patch.
Format : Indoor rules
Problem : Either black screen on starting a match or game disconnects after 1st innings break.
Played 4 games without any problems before patch. Currently bowled 40+ overs and when my batting comes game disconnects :p .

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
Any type of Game.
When i use my X Box controller, playing nay match, and the Controller goes off, when i turn my Controller back on It does not pick up in game.
I do have a problem with my Controller, it goes off since the battery holder is loose, but the controller in the game it don't pick up the controller again. I keep pressing the button it says and it don't work.

NOTE this was on PC.

Last edited:

mani82ua

Little Timmy
Profile Flag
Pakistan
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4
Dear Community
I want to report 2 bugs for same game. Video is attached in short while

a) Black screen during world tour. My team was Pak and AI was USA and it was a challenge match. Issue: Soon loading completed screen gets balck and audio is crowd noise only. Stop start menu working properly. I have restarted the matach as well as game but same issue

b) Game just freeze and need to quit the game from ps button and bothing happened. That i faced during worldtour T10 match vs Scotland. My team was Pak.

Note: I purchased it on PSN store for PS3 (online id: mani82ua)

Thanks

HBK619

Big Ant Studios
Big Ant
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
We have identified the crashes here in the office and are working towards a fix as we speak.

MattW

Administrator
Admin
Big Ant
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Melbourne Stars
Profile Flag
Australia
That's the one time I've noticed it - the game won't detect a controller if I plug it in after the game starts, I'll need to restart the game.

blockerdave

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Had to leave a paused game to attend to the baby, when I returned the controller had disconnected and it wouldn't accept the reconnection, had to force a quit.

Had Scotland reeling at -59 in reply to my +52 as well, so not happy.

Users who are viewing this thread