TAOC Alpha Pre-Release Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I paid by credit card and for some reason I have loads of payments made out to a Mr Matt W and a Mark H and my game was corrupted after I tried to play it in a VCR

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Ok, finally found a way of getting pirated Alpha to work. It's illegal so can't tell on forums 'HOW?' PM me if you want to know. ;)

And ya, I'm loving the game physics so far. A little tweaks here and there and its perfect!

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
Oh no! Chris Martin actually hit a ball for me. I'm never playing this game again.

P

pcfan123

Game is great, just a bit disappointing that its only in 720p and not full HD. Also the career mode fails because we cannot choose what color socks we want our player to have

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
I managed to find a hack, I can turn the game into a version of Street Fighter.

D

Dutch

Game is great, just a bit disappointing that its only in 720p and not full HD. Also the career mode fails because we cannot choose what color socks we want our player to have

Yeah socks is a must for me: I love the way in "Cricket Clothing: The Challenge" you can choose from different accessories like wristbands, belts, tea cosies, handkerchiefs, spoons.

I was playing a couple of days ago and was deducted half my match fee for wearing a jumper that didn't match the socks: awesome realism.

Pat

International Coach
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Okay guys, stop it now!

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Mushfiq said:
Hey mate, please tell me where to download the TAOC Alpha and how to crack it. Please be serious about it.

Thanx in Advance

Sorry dude, for some reason I can't PM you back. Looks like admins have removed PM facility from my account because of usage of illegal cracks link of TAOC Alpha I was spreading through PM. :(

Nevertheless, I am loving the little mongoose in there. JK and LM are real quick in updating the game. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread