TAOC Discussion

That's true, but if TAOC takes off, it'll repay them in spades, you can be sure of that; they'll be picked up by EA/Codies and then the game will only come out on consoles.
I'll tell Kartik then to maintain some Indian Ego :p

Enough guys!This just a total waste of space and energy.:noway
If there is any moderator around pls lock down all TAOC related threads for good
until they come up with something solid.
not even teasers would do something solid like a demo they told.
otherwise the whole TAOC thread for the last 4 years has been one of unfullfileed promises,complaints ,bickering and shouting.:facepalm
it doesn't help the developers nor our forum,
so pls lock these threads down so our members can spend their energy on constructive things in other forums.
like encourage mod makers for other games who are alive and respond ,than constant speculating here.
PLS Lock TAOC threads!:help

How about you jog on and not get involved if its too much effort for you. These guys can pick and choose when tehy tell you stuff, i guarentee you'll be licking their arse when it comes out. Be patient, its their life and their game.

lol these threads are only a waste of space because of all the inane complaining. Locking them won't undo the hundreds of pointless posts that have already been made.

lol these threads are only a waste of space because of all the inane complaining. Locking them won't undo the hundreds of pointless posts that have already been made.

It's not just the inane complaining. It's also all the inane preaching from Hitterman. He acts like he has a position of authority around here, constantly telling people to stop complaining. He really does need to get off his high horse and realise that we don't have to do a damn thing he preaches to us. I get the impression he thinks he's better and more important than what he actually is.

It's not just the inane complaining. It's also all the inane preaching from Hitterman. He acts like he has a position of authority around here, constantly telling people to stop complaining. He really does need to get off his high horse and realise that we don't have to do a damn thing he preaches to us. I get the impression he thinks he's better and more important than what he actually is.

I am actually having a similar feeling as well ,may be the fact that he is one of the mods at another gaming site has something to do with it.

Calling his site a "gaming site" is laughable. I call it PlanetCricket - the crappier version

Alright, lets all chill and stop the idiotic flaming. We'll just sit tight and wait for updates from lm or karthik and take it from there. Everyone else, stop bickering.

Just close all the threads, there is nothing to actually discuss save for a few screen shots released half a decade ago

and videos a few months back?

Seriously guys, read a few pages back and you'll see that the guy making the game is currently having major personal problems! Leave it be, and when it comes out, it comes out. They're not even getting any money for it, so be grateful they're even trying to make the damn thing.

[/B]

I am actually having a similar feeling as well ,may be the fact that he is one of the mods at another gaming site has something to do with it.

To be honest hitterman is working on cricket heroes if im not mistaken?
So perhaps he more than anyone else would understand what LM JK have to go through in making this game 4 all of us..

Eugene added 0 Minutes and 53 Seconds later...

Calling his site a "gaming site" is laughable. I call it PlanetCricket - the crappier version

:facepalm

To be honest hitterman is working on cricket heroes if im not mistaken?
No, he's just riding on the talent and ability of someone else, and putting himself out as if he was doing a lot of work on making a game, when in reality he's basically just promoting it. Perhaps he's trying the same with TAOC, trying to promote it so it looks to some like he's doing work on it, and hoping some of its popularity rubs off on him.

When it comes to reality, Hitterman's promised 3D cricket games before, he's supposedly making one right now, but as someone else hasn't done all the work for him, nothing got done beyond some grass textures.

He's someone who doesn't actually do any of the hard work, so wouldn't know of the effort it takes LM and JK, as long as it benefits him.

Hehe, burrrrnnnn.

Like I said in the other thread, it's better if you keep your expectations low. I don't expect this to ever be released. That way, if it ever is, I'm happy (no duh!), but if it's not, it's not a great disappointment because let's be fair, we really haven't seen a lot of the game except for a few comments and a few screens and videos.

No, he's just riding on the talent and ability of someone else, and putting himself out as if he was doing a lot of work on making a game, when in reality he's basically just promoting it. Perhaps he's trying the same with TAOC, trying to promote it so it looks to some like he's doing work on it, and hoping some of its popularity rubs off on him.

When it comes to reality, Hitterman's promised 3D cricket games before, he's supposedly making one right now, but as someone else hasn't done all the work for him, nothing got done beyond some grass textures.

He's someone who doesn't actually do any of the hard work, so wouldn't know of the effort it takes LM and JK, as long as it benefits him.
:hpraise
Not really wanting to add to the constant bickering here but can't resist. How his 3D game projects start?

"Our aim is to make it the best 3D Cricket game. But we need help from you. We need designers, coders, 3d modellers, to help us making the game. Currently our project has [Insert some capable person's name here] as the lead programmer and me (doing a little bit of coding)."

Here, I'll give you proof. From - http://www.planetcricket.org/forums...t-champions-09-development-updates-55430.html

Hitterman said:
The game is not even complete. I just started the development and asked for help. How could you download this? Please at least read the post dude .
And then,
Hitterman said:
Basically, Codegen Studios was started by Amit Sharma, who is my friend along with his other two friends. I just joined as a website manager and small developer

He has also "started", apart from the above game, 22 Yards - The Battleground, and Cricket heroes...

First of all I have nothing to do with TAOC and I am not related to TAOC in any way. I was just trying to support Kartik and LM. Neither I need any popularity from TAOC.

Not really wanting to add to the constant bickering here but can't resist. How his 3D game projects start?

"Our aim is to make it the best 3D Cricket game. But we need help from you. We need designers, coders, 3d modellers, to help us making the game. Currently our project has [Insert some capable person's name here] as the lead programmer and me (doing a little bit of coding)."

Here, I'll give you proof. From - Cricket Champions 09 - Development Updates
I was working on Cricket Champions myself and the game was already half built. I received an offer from Das and he requested me to combine with his 22 Yards project. I dropped my game and started working with Das. I, Das and one more programmer were working equally on the coding section. We distributed the modules equally. For example, Duckworth Lewis was assigned to me. I never stopped working on me and I did even done my part but Das is currently busy and he paused the 22 Yards project.

Cricket Heroes is an entirely different project apart from 22 Yards and the game is almost complete.

This suits you better. I don't want to do anything with TAOC. I was just giving them some support. I also did something like this in the AC09 forum too.

Users who are viewing this thread