TAOC Discussion

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Lol, ok, I'll unformalise that date ;)

JK is currently going through some heavy stuff too (worse than me) and is at a critical juncture in his life. He needs to find his feet (place to live) and get a job and stuff before he can continue as he was practically on the poverty line - and I can't afford to pay him - yet! But as soon as he gets his stuff together he'll be able to join me again.

Good news is that his help thus far has been invaluable and has gotten me to a stage where I can continue alone for a while before I'll really need him again. The main stuff to be done now falls on my shoulders so I'm keen to produce the results that are expected of me.

I can't say too much right now but I may be able to acquire some 'funding' which will be a tremendous boost to the development plans, but more on this in the next month. This will depend largely on the success of the alpha demo.

LM

CaptainOZ

Panel of Selectors

JK is currently going through some heavy stuff too (worse than me) and is at a critical juncture in his life. He needs to find his feet (place to live) and get a job and stuff before he can continue as he was practically on the poverty line - and I can't afford to pay him - yet! But as soon as he gets his stuff together he'll be able to join me again.

Good news is that his help thus far has been invaluable and has gotten me to a stage where I can continue alone for a while before I'll really need him again. The main stuff to be done now falls on my shoulders so I'm keen to produce the results that are expected of me.

I can't say too much right now but I may be able to acquire some 'funding' which will be a tremendous boost to the development plans, but more on this in the next month. This will depend largely on the success of the alpha demo.

LM

Fair enough. That sounds like an awful time to endure. Best wishes and I hope all turns out well.

MuchMore

International Coach
Profile Flag
Fiji
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3

Do you mean that someone is going to sponsor TAOC project?

Simbazz

Chairman of Selectors
Good luck to JK through these times, hopefully he'll find a job, no one deserves to lose their jobs in these economic times.

yusuf_m

School Cricketer
Good luck for the final push towards the alpha LM...

It's in your best interest to make it have a bit of "wow factor" and really show off some of the unique selling points that set it apart from commercial games..

A good alpha release will be a huge watershed for the game and vindication of all your hard work..

I know you suggested previously that there would be no fielding in the alpha... but I beleive it will seem very empty and unfinished.

Would it be possible just to include the wicket keeper?

Allrounder18

Banned

LM

lol thats kinda rude.

But any ways best of luck with the game and your future guys :)

thedon5

Panel of Selectors
Rude? Are you serious? You have no idea what you are talking about. Incredibly insulting that you believe I would be rude to him.

I don't think he knows the meaning of "invaluable".

That's sad to hear LM. Hope jk is fine soon.

Great to here this is coming out soon so I can finally play the game I've been waiting for for 4 months :banana2 . Though IMO announcing a date is a bad idea.

KUTGW.

D

Dutch

Rude? Are you serious? You have no idea what you are talking about. Incredibly insulting that you believe I would be rude to him.

There are a lot of rude people who frequent these forums, who think they have a right to something or other. Keep focussed LM although I can imagine all this crap must really get on your tits.:(

MaD

Chairman of Selectors
Lol, tits? Is that all you could think of...

Great job LM, of course this is just some game, career and all's way more important, concentrate on that and you'll finish this game, eventually, KIU

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
Thanks guys, as always your support is very much appreciated.

Should mention that this Easter break I have a bit of a holiday and I am taking some leave to get the alpha demo completed, so hopefully I can get there :)

shravi

National Board President
Profile Flag
India
Thanks guys, as always your support is very much appreciated.

Should mention that this Easter break I have a bit of a holiday and I am taking some leave to get the alpha demo completed, so hopefully I can get there :)

April Fools joke :p?

Users who are viewing this thread