TAOC Discussion

Adam_H

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
CAN I please have the bat template? When I sent you a Slazenger V600 you said it was using an old bat template and that it wuldn't work, so could i have the new bat template please?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
lukedapuke said:
Hi. bats are looking great, but focas more on gameplay. bats can be tweaked later :)
Paul is focusing on gameplay, Kartik is doing bats :)

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
The licences are still undecided. There are many options though. It could be released commercially but unlicenced, and make a big patch; or release it as freeware which means licences dont apply.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Don't get your hopes up for a demo yet though. As you can see on the site, its only 30% completed!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Does anyone fancy making some logos? Some that go with our new theme at TheCricketProject.com?

Bawked

School Cricketer
Whats the point of having polls if we cant login and vote because we dont have accounts?
Anyway this games looking good keep it up!

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
Well, the polls are a new addition. You can register accounts now. :)

legend_master

The Art of Cricket Developer
progress update

Hi all,

just a quick update...

i have almost finished redoing the batsman model...ended up taking more time than expected...lol always does....but it's well worth it if i do say so myself...looking very nice ...and smooth ;)

but it's still untextured, so i'm not gonna post a screenie until i've done up basic texturing for it. For those saying "i thought you were gonna do that later" you are right, but the old model had some issues which as it turns out were affecting my animating (halting progress) e.g. bad skin deformations etc. which were a direct result of the old model being poorly thought out in the beginning. This is now recitified and i am going to texture it and apply the old animations to the new model. Then I can continue from where i last left off on the animations. This was a very necessary task and the model is now so much better, so i'm very pleased. I'm also gonna use the bare guts of this model to help redo the bowler later on, as it too was an old model that i did which was the original prototype for the batsman model!

regards,

LM.

lukedapuke

School Cricketer
Hey
heres an idea for a logo. Its quite blue but I'd be happy to adjust the colours accordingly. I think its a bit big.

tell me what u think.
cheers

I think the trademark thing was a bit too much though :)

Attachments

• the cricket.jpg
    the cricket.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 200

Users who are viewing this thread