India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox One
A very good step taken, Karthik. This is what exactly I mentioned a month back,

http://www.planetcricket.org/forums/1407712-post46.html

:)

Well, in this kind of approach, lets see what amount of goods we can get it from members. It was members who complained that its not moving & now with the templates given as open source, it should be the same members who can help in moving this project forward. Com'on guys, we need a good team work.

Similarly, as far as the code is concerned, lets not make it a open source. Instead, we can give a high level knowledge transition.. may be a flow chart! And in that, we can expect some of the routines/procedures to be created by members and it should be a team of 3 to 4 to integrate those into the main code. That should make it bit easier. But a main team of 3-4 people has to handle this integration of code because, as I said before, we should not fall into the same trap again like now.

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
kits templates are very confusing(atleast to me),therefore i decided to make TAOC Kits Detail Template(KDT).....where it would easy to create kits,faces etc...

i decided to seperate trousers,shirts with different colors....

i want to ask JK that,have you made face and rest of the body together(i mean that is the player is made of one 3d model only?),Ain't this possible to unwrap face and kit separately...so that the disk size is reduced,by your current template,the disk size would increase unnecessarily,like for every player face,you have to make his kit also(because of which,png picture size increases resulting in increase in disk size),and because of this,we have to create kit for every player(and player no. minimum would be 60,if 5 teams are in the game),but if we separate face and kit,then we only have to make kit for 5 teams means only 5 png images for kits.....

if i said anything wrong,then please don't mind....

King Cricket

International Coach
Alright, I'm trying my best to make a Koka Kahuna. Though, as I've mentioned earlier, I'm a total n00b at Photoshop, still,..I'm trying. I'll post my final work within tomorrow.

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
kits templates are very confusing(atleast to me),therefore i decided to make TAOC Kits Detail Template(KDT).....where it would easy to create kits,faces etc...

i decided to seperate trousers,shirts with different colors....

i want to ask JK that,have you made face and rest of the body together(i mean that is the player is made of one 3d model only?),Ain't this possible to unwrap face and kit separately...so that the disk size is reduced,by your current template,the disk size would increase unnecessarily,like for every player face,you have to make his kit also(because of which,png picture size increases resulting in increase in disk size),and because of this,we have to create kit for every player(and player no. minimum would be 60,if 5 teams are in the game),but if we separate face and kit,then we only have to make kit for 5 teams means only 5 png images for kits.....

if i said anything wrong,then please don't mind....

why is it confusing ?? :confused:

though it takes time to perfect, but pretty easy to follow..

and the whole body is modelled together...which means no separate faces, arms , legs etc...and it uses the single texture to wrap the entire body..

and you dont need to make a kit everytime...you take an existing kit of the same country and just change the face...

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
and you dont need to make a kit everytime...you take an existing kit of the same country and just change the face...

i was saying that thing only,everytime,kit part(shirt and pants) repeats for every player(if 60 players,then 60 times it will repeat but if 5 times,then only 5 times it will repeat resulting in less disk space and work+time)but if its one model,then my posts are all waste.....

anyways,i am trying on face of sachin tendulkar(only face and not kit)....

Tanmay

Club Captain
Great move JK.NOw everyone can contribute for TAOC.I will ty making Bats and Face, as well as Stadium(if i get time)

Tanmay added 3 Minutes and 2 Seconds later...

JK arent there any files for Face models????

_Nabeel_

Club Cricketer
there is no face model,only one player body model,therefore no separate face model is existing(as JK said in the above posts)....

anyways,i have made Sachin's face,i want to ask that should i line up the face accurately example,mouth with mouth and nose with nose,eyes with eyes etc.(i have accurately lined up all these with your face template)

only done the face and not kits,comments by JK and else would be appreciated...

Attachments

• kit-template1 copy.png
    kit-template1 copy.png
    187.8 KB · Views: 102

jkartik

Chairman of Selectors
there is no face model,only one player body model,therefore no separate face model is existing(as JK said in the above posts)....

anyways,i have made Sachin's face,i want to ask that should i line up the face accurately example,mouth with mouth and nose with nose,eyes with eyes etc.(i have accurately lined up all these with your face template)

only done the face and not kits,comments by JK and else would be appreciated...

hmm....the face texture and allignment looks good but the problem is the face and head model doesnt match that of tendulkar......:(

so...i'd advice you to put faces on hold for now.....

Users who are viewing this thread