The Android Discussion Thread

Gurjot95

National Board President
Another SIII exclusive is Flipboard, but it's APK got leaked on XDA some days back. Try it out if you have an Android device, it's absolutely awesome.
Just tried new version. It's more smooth now, less lag. Hopefully we can get local news too when it comes to android market.

AbhishekS

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Agreed. Unless there is a local news feature this app is pretty much useless for me.

Anish.

Panel of Selectors
Is It Possible To Get Any action game like assains creed that is compactable with asus eee pad transformer(not Prime)version-4

puddleduck

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Generally the best games for a pad aren't ones that shoehorn in touch screen joysticks, but stategy games that make good use of the actual touch screen. Might not be your thing though :p

Anish.

Panel of Selectors
Generally the best games for a pad aren't ones that shoehorn in touch screen joysticks, but stategy games that make good use of the actual touch screen. Might not be your thing though :p

I have defender plants vs zombies one of the best strategic games but i want something assains creed but not it

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Google's Android OS (Gingerbread/ICS/Jelly Bean/etc)

Thought it would be good to have a seperate thread for us to discuss about Android operating systems and its features instead of hogging the "which mobile phone you use" thread.

Currently using the custom ROM version of Jelly Bean (AOKP build 5) and its buttery smooth. Anyone have any tips on battery life improving techniques? I already have Juice Defender and it helps quite a bit. But any other tips to further improve the battery life on my Galaxy S3 would be very helpful.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
Alright, please help. I think after all the rooting and stuff I've messed up with play store. I am not able to update apps via play store. Any idea how to fix it? Galaxy Y.

I am a noob at all this.

Users who are viewing this thread