The Android Discussion Thread

BlitzBerg

ICC Board Member
Go to settings-> applications->all apps (If thats how you go. Can't recall how you do it in GB). Hunt for google account manager there, and hit clear data. Then find google play services, again clear data. Now find google play store, and clear data. Reboot. Open play store and re-login to your google account.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I did all that but, nothing is working. Trying data reset now.

Gurjot95

National Board President
Factory Reset should be the last option. Can you be more specific with your problem. You can open Play store but can't update? What exact error do you receive?

Gurjot95

National Board President
Yeah, can't update. No error. It just keeps on showing 'downloading' but, never does anything.
I would suggest clear cache of Market updater too (not play store app itself) but since you've already tried it, might try Googling the problem too. Try uninstalling and then installing using Titanium Backup.

Gaurav_7

Executive member
CSK
RR
X Rebels
Profile Flag
India
I think I've just got it done. I read somewhere that I need to clear cache for google service framework too so, I did that and now I think I am able to update the apps. But, in the installed section I don't see any of my previously installed apps. So, that's the problem. Anyways, got it working so, it's good. Will get to know more when I have apps to update.

zeustrojanstark

Chairman of Selectors
Profile Flag
India
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Using the factory ROM still.Not very interested to use the customROM.I hardly use the mobile these days.Its almost become an ipod now for me(Galaxy Note).
But just for info,after i install customROM is it possible to get back the original factory ROM?

SaiSrini

Respected Legend
CSK
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Using the factory ROM still.Not very interested to use the customROM.I hardly use the mobile these days.Its almost become an ipod now for me(Galaxy Note).
But just for info,after i install customROM is it possible to get back the original factory ROM?

You can do a Nandroid backup before installing a custom ROM.. If you do that, you can revert back to the stock factory ROM whenever you want to. That's what I have done now. The custom ROM that I installed (AOKP) had issues with video playback (orientation, quality, etc). So I switched back to the stock factory ROM using Nandroid restore/backup.

Users who are viewing this thread