The Jokes Thread

Is wittiest/funniest answer competition a good idea?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
Online Cricket Games Owned
I want to slap the Jesus out of these one line appreciation posts

do you guys just parrot out phrases you read on this forum? Not everything is legend or brilliant or epic, you devalue the terms by using them as if they are going out of style.

How about some of you contribute a joke instead of play Yes man to whoever actually posts one.

:lol Brilliant LMAO! Epic!

D

Dutch

I actually like oneliners. I hate it when people go on and on about the same thing all the time, repeating themselves endlessly, just saying something for the sake of it, not getting to the point but expanding their thoughts needlessly when the thing they wanted to say in the first place could have been said with a few simple words without going into unneccessary details that are superfulous to the whole situation..ah yes, one liners are best......

Chewie

BCCI President
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
ah we really have missed you around here Dutchad

simsanta123

Club Cricketer
I want to slap the Jesus out of these one line appreciation posts

do you guys just parrot out phrases you read on this forum? Not everything is legend or brilliant or epic, you devalue the terms by using them as if they are going out of style.

How about some of you contribute a joke instead of play Yes man to whoever actually posts one.

What is a joke without some reaction? :)

Pranav

ICC Board Member
Little Johnny took his new chemistry set down to the basement where he stayed all afternoon mixing various liquids together. Eventually, his dad went down and found him surrounded by test tubes, pounding something into the wall.

"Why are you hammering a nail into the wall?" asked the dad.

"It's not a nail," said Johnny. "It's a worm! I tried to bring this worm back to life with my special chemical mixture, but my formula made the worm hard as a rock."

Johnny showed his dad the liquid mix that he had soaked the worm in, and his dad said, "I'll tell you what. You give me the test tube with your special chemical mixture in it and I'll buy you a Toyota."

So little Johnny handed the test tube over.

The next day, when Johnny got home from school, he saw a brand new Mercedes- Benz parked in the driveway. He then asked his dad about the car.

"Oh," said the father, "your Toyota is in the garage. The Mercedes is from your mother."

Prithvi

10 years at Planetcricket
India
RCB...
Profile Flag
India
What do you call a blonde with one brain cell?

Intelligent...!!

What do you call a blonde with two brain cells?

Pregnant...!!:p

P

pcfan123

What do you call a piece of sandpaper in the Middle East?

A map!

----------

Whats one arab on the moon?
problem
10 arabs on the moon?
problem
100 arabs on the moon?
large problem
1000 arabs on the moon?
big big problem
1000000 arabs on the moon?
massive problem