1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

The Madden Series

Discussion in 'Sports Games' started by treva, Oct 31, 2007.

1. treva Chairman of Selectors

treva
    AKA:
    Trev/Jack
    National Team:
    England
    Domestic Team:
    Somerset & Bristol City
    NCAA 10 is ?21.86 after shipping. May consider getting it. Not just yet though, bought enough games of late and I need to wait and see what my balance is once student loans come through next week. Not to mention complete lack of time to play, what with Uni, girlfriend, cricket team and american football team.

NCAA 09 is $11.15 now, even less on smaller companies that are linked on Amazon.

2. McLOVIN Chairman of Selectors

Just get a Madden 10. Some where between $10-$20 online.

3. pcfan123 Guest

Lol why, he has Madden 11. He needs to get NCAA 10!

4. McLOVIN Chairman of Selectors

oh. I thought he couldn't decide between NCAA and Madden 11.

nvm that was someone else

5. CricketQ20 ICC Board Member

CricketQ20
    Lannisters

Time to revive the thread. I bought the EA Access pass worth $29 a year. I downloaded Madden 17 and Fifa 17. The way EA has built this franchise is mind blowing. The tutorials were awesome which is part of the above video. I am going to start a Franchise mode with Philly Eagles. I think in my first game as try I did my defense pretty well.

Look at the last few minuted where in over time Saints were 25 yards away from the goal and winning the match and my defense was point on. They lost 11 yards to actually draw the game. Pretty excited.

ThanksRudolph, Llewelynf and Dutch thanked this.
  6. Dutch Post of the Day 23rd January 2018

Dutch
    Infamous Raptors
    I wonder why this is a console only game? EA usually has PC versions of all their games???

7. CricketQ20 ICC Board Member

CricketQ20
    Lannisters
    Madden did not earn much business on PC. Madden 08 was the last one to come on PC. EA thinks there is no market for Madden on PC.

8. jabbathehut Club Cricketer

should be easy enough to make the xbox version pc compatable.Is piracy still a big issue with pc games that are on steam and origin?

9. CricketQ20 ICC Board Member

CricketQ20
    Lannisters
    Its not about easy or difficult. I to a point agree with EA as the major market for Madden game is in United States and Canada. I do not know the statistics but I am pretty sure there are more Console gamers to PC gamers.

10. CazCat PC Hostess

CazCat
    Infamous Raptors PlanetCricket Award Winner
    AKA:
    Caroline
    National Team:
    Not for a while...

Some say piracy majority say low profit margins.

Last edited: Feb 13, 2018 at 4:04 PM
  11. CricketQ20 ICC Board Member

CricketQ20
    Lannisters
    What I would love is the revival of NCAA game. After the deal breaker in 2014 there has been no NCAA game. I agree with players that they should be paid if they have a likeliness in game but EA could always by pass that by having an academy kind of module integrated. Oh how I would love to play as Fresno Bulldogs(my university team when I was doing bachelors) or Monmouth Hawks(my current university team where I am doing my masters).

ThanksRudolph said thanks for this.
  12. CricketQ20 ICC Board Member

CricketQ20
    Lannisters
    Woho!! Just learnt that we can relocate a team. Wow this is fantastic. I might as well shift one of the NFL team to London UK. How awesome would it to see NFL games being played in London or Mexico.

ThanksRudolph and Dutch thanked this.
  13. CazCat PC Hostess

CazCat
    Infamous Raptors PlanetCricket Award Winner
    AKA:
    Caroline
    National Team:
    We all would but looking slim I had 15 and the presentation was very good it is a massive shame as this series was great and was building on it's success x

14. cricket_online ICC Board Member

It's already happening for years now...

15. CricketQ20 ICC Board Member

CricketQ20
    Lannisters
    Like in real life? I did not now that. As I have mentioned the rise of interest for me has only been since last 2 years.
    --- Double Post Merged, Feb 13, 2018 at 7:21 PM ---
    Do you mean NCAA or NFL 15?