End Game The Revival - Mafia wins (AliB , zwarrior,Akshay.)

Once @Simon and @zwarrior have posted their thoughts, we will quickly move to a vote. You'll have more time in the next Days, but it's better to finish off Day 1 quickly, becuase no one knows anything about anyone, and it doesn't make sense to be stuck here for long.

I am doubting @zwarrior for getting involved in the criminal activities happening in the town

Illegal and me? It's well seems to be done by @Simon

First you blame me and then you blame Simon. Definitely something fishy here. Someone is trying to put the blame on others. You are covering up. I suspect you are the mafia here.

Lol at whatever happened in this thread. Anyone have any solid thoughts? Like, why you think anyone is or isn't guilty?

Lol at whatever happened in this thread. Anyone have any solid thoughts? Like, why you think anyone is or isn't guilty?
I wanted to post this earlier. Only one or two people have an actual argument.
But I think it's because most of us are playing their first game. We'll learn in the coming Days.

Last edited:
@ContrarianUmp has joined the game.
Let's start this again, hopefully with better arguments :p

I'm suspicious of @Simon. No defence to being accused, tried to put the focus on everyone else in post #20 and was absent from the list of players in post #22.
Hes trying to fly under the radar for some reason or another...

lol, I didn't feel the need to respond to a seemingly random accusation which came out of the blue. I was absent from the list of players because I wasn't one of the people randomly putting suspicion on others. It's your first move of the game with nearly nothing to discuss about, yet you seem to have ignored something that should be quite obvious. I'm not very suspicious yet, but am definitely interested in your response.

You mean my response? Ok righto, it did seem suss to me that the game manager would 'interfere' like that and thought it must have been a genuine oversight, but hey, I can make wild accusations as good as anyone :)
Going OOC for a sec, I wouldn't assume anything I say is particularly strategic, this is literally the first time I've heard of the game etc, just trying to play along.

lol, no one has a clue. Its Day 1. How someone can assure if 'XY' is mafia?

@CerealKiller there should be straight away voting in Day 1 and if someone has something to post he can add his line under the vote.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread