Third Test: Australia v England at Edgbaston

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
Online Cricket Games Owned
No century for North. :D

Too late to win though - thanks to the damned rain ruining two days of the match.

WORLD CHAMPIONS

PC Battrick Cup Champion S17
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great knock from North :clap we needed a big partnerhsip and we got ;)

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Poor North. I blame Warne on commentary:

"If North makes a 100 here he'll have made 3 in his first 5 tests alongside Arthur Morris and Don Bradman. He's just 4 away".

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
I remember Shane Warnes Cricket 99 and using the cheat to create unbreakable stumps. Looks like it just happened then.

MasterBlaster76

ICC Chairman
I remember Shane Warnes Cricket 99 and using the cheat to create unbreakable stumps. Looks like it just happened then.

That is the only possible explanation! :p It wasn't as if it just rolled on after a delivery from a spinner, the stumps were hit at 85mph! Shouldn't happen in professional cricket, ffs. What if that was the last wicket we needed??

MasterBlaster76 added 2 Minutes and 11 Seconds later...

Snicko just confirmed it. The ball hit the damn stumps! Crowd booing was competely understandable.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Well think of snooker angles. Because it hit as if cutting the blue into the centre pocket it pushed the stumps together and the bails inwards instead of knocking them off. Try hitting stumps gently side on and the bails will sometimes stay on because of the angle.

barmyarmy added 8 Minutes and 59 Seconds later...

Been bowled and caught now!

IloveGilly

News Team Member<br><a href="http://www.planetcric
Well worked century by Clarke, North deserved one as well. Saved the match. Wasn't that entertaining though once it got to the stage where it was a definite draw.

barmyarmy

Retired Administrator
Yup, good batting but as we were told it was a flat wicket and if it didn't swing very hard to get people out.
MOM Clarke probably but I'd give it to Onions.

Aditya

ICC Board Member
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great batting by mcihaelclarke good match of cricket but no decision in end.:)

P

pcfan123

^ yes and the sky is blue

North surely has cemented his spot for this series. Broad did better in the 2nd innings but must go, we need venom! we need to take wickets consistently!

Sure he took 2 and should have had Clarke, but there was no pressure at all. It was like one of Bells centuries...meaningless

Users who are viewing this thread