Australia

mattfb

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
^No they dont send their players so they will not unfit and injured when I T20 WC will start and here is the result.

Lol, we didn't send our players because theres no point risking player burn out this close to the Ashes. After the SA tour and the Pak tour we didn't want to ware our players out by playing in the IPL AND the Twenty20 world cup. The Ashes is so close, and letting our players play in 4 tournaments in 4-5 months right before the Ashes is ridiculous.

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
Lol, we didn't send our players because theres no point risking player burn out this close to the Ashes. After the SA tour and the Pak tour we didn't want to ware our players out by playing in the IPL AND the Twenty20 world cup. The Ashes is so close, and letting our players play in 4 tournaments in 4-5 months right before the Ashes is ridiculous.
This is hardly a long tournament, though. The winning team plays 7 matches before getting to the final, which is approximately equal to 3 ODI games. If they're going to get worn out in 3 ODI's they probably don't deserve to be in the team since they won't last 1 Test match.

formula1man

International Cricketer

I've gotten burnt out watching all this cricket let alone playing it lol.

Master Khan

National Board President
PAK...
Profile Flag
Pakistan
I am sure Ricky Pointing and Australia will have a great time in Leicester:D
but 2 weeks is a lot of time

McLOVIN

Chairman of Selectors

Users who are viewing this thread