This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

Sahil180

Club Captain
have any of the beta people have seen graphical rain?,or animation and commentary of players walking back off the ground I have heard about rain delays in this thread

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
No there seems to be a misunderstanding. It will be current plus earned equals overall that's shown
ok thanks for conforming can't wait it great to see what big ant have done this year and the beta testers so thank you

handsome

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Great thread and nice to have a Beat testing by gamers.

1. Does the A.I. still have issues with over throws?
2. Can we keep 4 different field settings for each batsman/bowler combination, and does it stick?
3. Can we please have the ability to make a new custom field in game?

Reactions: DAP

greed378

Club Captain
errr... I notice on some YouTube footage that Dawson bowled 5 dots and conceded a single in one over, a definite genuine single off the bat and Michael Slater said something like "A tidy over, that's a maiden"!

However I can put up with that again if batting averages are correct and the game is as good as it looks!

I think the bigger issue here is Dawson only going for one in an over

Wealey

ICC Board Member
Think i'm going to give this one a pass...look forward to hearing it for the first time in-game!

Loving all your vids so far btw :thumbs

Things like career mode etc etc. I'll leave for you guys to discover. There's no excitement in seeing everything got to hold some stuff back for you to unwrap yourself.

I'll get the 1080p stuff out again some Test Match stuff another innings and maybe some more variety.

Means I still don't give much away.

Mitchell

Panel of Selectors
AUS..
Profile Flag
Australia
I love how the crowd sound after smith wicket but I'm sorry England fans u wont be that loud at the Adelaide oval u will be down and out

Langeveldt

Panel of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
  2. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Xbox 360
  3. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
  4. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS4

Users who are viewing this thread