This is it - Ashes Cricket (Beta Feedback)

Essexboy

Banned
Profile Flag
England
I’ve gotta agree with the taco here. Whichever timelsot the last 6-8 hours falls into, it can fearsome tweak off.

Dave - time to enlighten us with another classic term.

I am excited about the control methods. I am a skilled gamer the wife not so. The new control scheme looks good and will give the casual gamer a good experience. The method from 17 favours more skilled players so all tastes are catered for. And, just to add the game play I have seen looks smooth.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 185125

Do you mind sharing any of your best batting moments during the testing phase?

LEFF

Club Captain
So anymore questions?
Not sure this sits in the relevant space for a question to the beta testers as I gather no one had an offline multi-player session... however- one thing I noticed in DBC17 was controller 2 in multi-player set-up did not have the option to toggle on/off auto fielding...so in turn- players would have to save game and re-enter changing the controllers... not a back-foot no-ball game breaker but worth the question?

Cheers :)

Snowy

ICC Board Member
Profile Flag
Australia
Not sure this sits in the relevant space for a question to the beta testers as I gather no one had an offline multi-player session... however- one thing I noticed in DBC17 was controller 2 in multi-player set-up did not have the option to toggle on/off auto fielding...so in turn- players would have to save game and re-enter changing the controllers... not a back-foot no-ball game breaker but worth the question?

Cheers :)

Sorry, no local multiplayer tested by the beta testers as far as I’m aware

Is movement down the crease any more fluid or is it still based on a trigger?

Still based on clicking the right stick in (default controls)

D

Deleted member 185125

Are there any changes to the manual controls while fielding?

D

Deleted member 185125

The videos from Wealey's and IGN had bowling sliders up(higher bowling speeds). Is that something you prefer as well?

Users who are viewing this thread