Tour match thread -Scotland v Australia Aug 28

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Well done Dave now for the 100, this might get him a reprieve into the ODI side since Haddin and Ponting have pulled out.

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Australian selectors going to get him into the squad for the ODi's against us?

Also, is Blewett right about Hussey not being in Test contention? Surely a career average of 55 should get him high up the pecking order? =/ There can't be many guys ahead of him, Ferguson certainly shouldn't be ahead of him.

Dussey moves onto 99!

King Broad added 2 Minutes and 1 Seconds later...

David Hussey has a hundred. Really excellent innings. Forget the opposition, he's looked fantastic. He has been brilliant today, amazed he's not in the ODi squad.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Well played Dussey finally got a ODI 100. I would be sending an SOS to him, we lost Ponting so we need a replacement and White is crap and did nothing today.

On his Test hopes, he definitely isn't in the frame atm. Him being dropped from the ODI squad is an indication of that, he was given a chance to show his worth as an International player but so far hes been pretty average to date.

Gilly Fan

Chairman of Selectors
Online Cricket Games Owned
Good knock but it's only Scotland. What's he done against the top sides? Nothing. But I'd swap him for his brother.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Well without Ponting for the first 3 matches either Voges or White will come into our side. Voges I don't mind but gee hard to ignore this from Dussey.

Cmon Dussey 200!

King Pietersen

ICC Board Member
Dussey gone, going for another one of those massive shots over long-off. Cracking innings from Hussey, get to see the new lad Paine now.

aussie1st

Retired Administrator
Gutted Dussey was seriously looking good to make a 200 here. That was probably the best chance to make a 200 for one of our batters.

blake

School Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Watson was destructive early, he looked great in the middle. I wonder where Feelin Blue is. He had plenty to say earlier before Watson had proved himself.

Users who are viewing this thread