TV Graphics Editing - Including Sky, C4, nine, ESPN STAR, and Ten Sports

The Green Channel 9 one really looks nothing like the TV either, it doesnt have a bar down the bottom like Sky sports, its in the top left hand corner

yeah i know that but when i try to put it on the top it doesnt work.

In the cricket season in Australia, i will get out my digicam and take a photo of the TV to show what it looks like. I cant find any Channel 9 Cricket pictures on the internet

Stephen.....can I download your Star Sports patch.....please
Sorry to hurry you for finishing it.

Ajit said:
I do not understand why some players' highest scores don't display when they come to bat. Youhana has 141,Inzy's is not displayed,Y.Khan has 90,...,Hayden's not displayed,Sehwag's not displayed,...

Is this a bug in the game.

i experience the same problem!

the graphics just come up as white blocks on my screen??? help!!! i downloaded the sky sports patch from the planetcricket.org website.

yeah you have done something worng, have you copied the sky09i-1.zip (45kb) into your programfiles/eapsports/cricket2004/data/bats folder? I had a similar problem when i forgot to do this :)

espn does not display the score in a bar at the bottom like sky sports...i think some one has posted a pic of it before ...thjis is being referred to the patch by honda civic.
aany ways ,well done

What about Foxtel TV displays?

As for the Channel 9 modification, from memory I think the logo in the top left hand corner should be the "Wide World of Sports" logo instead of just the number 9 with its dots.

kodos said:
has anyone tried the channel 9 tv overlay. Please post some feedback about, positive or negative.
I tried it just then, doesn't look like Channel 9 but since you don't live in Australia thats understandable. I can't get a pic of it now (not cricket season down here) so u'll have to wait until about november until I can get you one. Unless of course someone else here knows where you can get a pic of it now.

umm i fought maybe i can use the cricket 2002 overlay as a basic idea.

Users who are viewing this thread