No Requests Waste's Boomer the Duck Memorial Creation Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Academy Username
wasteyouryouth
This is my thread for creations.

Updates

English domestic sides - D-H (kits updated) / Kent & Lancs (kits) / Leicestershire / Middlesex / Northamptonshire / Nottinghamshire / Somerset / Surrey / Sussex / Warwickshire & Worcestershire / player names updated
Indian domestic sides - player names update for all teams
South Africa domestic sides - team names and player names updated
Pakistan domestic sides - kits added (Mar 2022) / team and player names updated
New Zealand domestic sides - team and player names updated
West Indies domestic sides - player names updated

Playfaces
kohli.pngpujara.pngrohit.pngbumrah.pngrahul.pngsiraj.pngthakur_shardul.png
babar.pngrizwan.pngshaheen.pnghasanali.pngshadab.pngaBDULlah shafique.pngazhar.pngsajid khan.png
hasaranga.pngkarunaratne.pngshanaka.png
shakib.png
elgar.pngbavumma.pngrabada.pngnortje.png

Stadiums
Pallekele Cricket Stadium
Karachi National Stadium

You can enjoy this video while you wait

Last edited:

The Fridge's Leg-Spin

County Cricketer
Profile Flag
England
It doesn't download the logos, and when I search for a lot of your bats in the academy they show no logos
The solution I found is you download the bat logos manually from the academy and download the bat later. If the logos still don't show up, then add them to the bat and it will go into its assigned place automatically (I've noticed that this works with most of Waste's bats btw, especially with the ones where the logos are missing). Quite time consuming depending on the number of bats but it is the only existing solution until BA deploy another patch to fix the issues in the academy.

Kiko_97

User Title Purchaser
Profile Flag
England
The solution I found is you download the bat logos manually from the academy and download the bat later. If the logos still don't show up, then add them to the bat and it will go into its assigned place automatically (I've noticed that this works with most of Waste's bats btw, especially with the ones where the logos are missing). Quite time consuming depending on the number of bats but it is the only existing solution until BA deploy another patch to fix the issues in the academy.
Man I don't have the patience especially not knowing what logos i'm gonna need. @JNT BA I hope you're on this issue

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
Man I don't have the patience especially not knowing what logos i'm gonna need. @JNT BA I hope you're on this issue
It seems like my bats are shared, just by BigMinge.

Maybe I am bigminge

twin-peaks-season-3-trailer.jpg

wasteyouryouth

Verified
Admin
PlanetCricket Award Winner
So my local on-disk Haris Rauf has been overwritten because he's licensed. I don't know why I could edit it in the first place.

You can still download the playface version as a copy but that might fearsome tweak with any drafts or career modes you play (that's why I generally avoid it sharing licensed players). So do it at your own risk

1661227727907.png

I did some slightly colour changes to the Pakistan jerseys and updated the sponsors, as well as adjusting the UAE kit colour a little.

1661227961427.png

GuyIncognito

Chairman of Selectors
AUS..
RCB...
MS
Melbourne Stars
Birmingham Phoenix
The Boys
Profile Flag
Australia
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
Not sure about others but the UAE green colour just feels right. Aesthetically pleasing.

Ed Smith

Gaffer
ENG....
Northern Superchargers
The Boys
Profile Flag
England
So my local on-disk Haris Rauf has been overwritten because he's licensed. I don't know why I could edit it in the first place.

You can still download the playface version as a copy but that might fearsome tweak with any drafts or career modes you play (that's why I generally avoid it sharing licensed players). So do it at your own risk

View attachment 269430

Not sure why you bothered with this. The licensed one is so good...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread