West Indies in Bangladesh - Nov to Dec 2012/13

angryangy

ICC Chairman
Yeah I think they've got a good chance. Chanderpaul might save the game for the Windies, but I don't think he will turn the game towards a win. Although an extra 100 runs would make it hard, the game would be even more likely to draw by the time those runs are made.

1iram1

Club Captain
Online Cricket Games Owned
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - PS3
Chanderpaul gone now and Bangladesh need 245 to win. I think its 70-30 for WI and Narine might play a big part here.

Sedition

Panel of Selectors
Pretty much lies with Shakib as usual. Some capable guys in the middle order as shown in the first innings, but if Shakib falls soon, I can't see the Bengals pulling this one off.

Left_Hander

Chairman of Selectors
I think Bangladesh would be happy with a draw at the moment.

ZoraxDoom

Respected Legend
So close, yet so far.

Draw out of the equation. If they bat all the overs, they will score all the runs they need.

But I don't know if that is likely.

Owzat

International Coach
Pretty poor from Bangladesh, having got a 1st innings lead and to have bowled West Indies out 2nd innings for 273, to not go on and win.

SEVEN Bangladeshi batsmen got to 16 in the 2nd innings but none reached 30

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
they had six batsmen face over 40 balls and none of them went past 30 runs. the windies had three in that second innings and they scored a combined 208 runs.

it's like being "in" doesn't actually mean anything to bangladesh, they must be exhausting to coach sometimes.

S

Satan666

Haha, WI playing like a team who knows what winning is all about, they make it look as if they're a SA or AUS. Only furthers the reasoning as to why Bangladesh shouldn't be playing test cricket!

westindies2007

Panel of Selectors
  1. Don Bradman Cricket 14 - Steam PC
240 Run . @ session and Half. disappointment for Bangladesh. i was happen WI pull this off. I was disappointed with them when they let Bang gt 300+ in first innings

War

Chairman of Selectors
Ha so after 2 years playing the test side with a bowler short in order to accommodate Sammy, the windies decided to change tactics and play a batsman short to accommodate Sammy.

Sammy is good guy, but its obvious for the world to see that he is consistently the odd man out in the test team & the test team can certainly be stronger if they axe him.

Gayle
Powell
Sarwan
Bravo
C'Paul
Samuels
Ramdin
Rampaul
Narine
Best
Roach

StinkyBoHoon

National Board President
no way should they drop sammy until they start losing matches more regularly, he's got the best recard as captain they've had in the last 10 years.

you know what would be interesting for bangladesh, if they could get john buchannan, I have a feeling his left field cerebral ways could work quite well with them. it's always their approach that causes them problems, and they're young enough they might take on board some of his wackier plans.

he'd take them out bungee jumping, get the man before to secure the rope or something and have them reading rudyard kipling.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread