What would you prefer?? BLIC OR EA 2K5 ??

BLIC or EA 2005

• Total voters

ajay2k5

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
Codies have gone out of there way to promote their new game, How many other game publishers have done as much as they have? NONE, there has been no fact of the day for any other game that I know, and alot of games have still been brilliant and had great game play. Just because EA have not put the effort in as Codies has don't mean the game play will be as ****.

However I think It wont be so good.

sachin

International Coach
stick with EA,why!!!!!!sure they've definetely got a good track record...........the graphics must of got you,otherwise there is no reason to STICK with EA.

uzi2005

School Cricketer
EA Sports have realised that this is a make or break situation for their cricket games. If they lose here, they lose to codemasters, and definitely Ea cricket will kill itself by not improving their all round game performance and looks.
ONE important thing to note, looks like there isn't going to be HAWKEYE(TM) available in EA's version. BLIC has promised it. BLIC might win it there. Still can't call on anything.
Got O levels coming up in May. Wish me luck. After the exams, it will be nothing but cricket...on the pc.:P

Top Score

School Cricketer
Everyone goes on saying how great BLIC will be etc etc and how EA will stuff the gameplay up and how codies released a great game 6 years ago.

But don't forget the team that created the game FOR codies is now working for EA. How do we know that they at Swordfish will not stuff up the gameplay as EA have done over the last few years.

Fact of the day is great but is it a cover up to entice with you all these great features and deliver up a below par game??

Will EA just continue along the lines of here's your game, now where's our money and then bolt without a trace?

Remember what Rubber has told us about the Aussie version being delayed and for the reason to possibly fix bugs within the game. Where does that leave the BLIC buyers?

It will be an interesting time come release of these two product to see if they are truly all about making a cracking game or just want to cash in on the Ashes.

Ritwik

co-founder
The point is that the team that created BLC ALSO developed c2002 and c2004, which left a lot to be desired in terms of gameplay and playability.

andyptl18

Club Cricketer
exactly the same BLIC team went from a hit to super flop
even though EA is the richer company out of Codemasters and EA

but EA might be able to get few buyers because of manual appealing and domestic seasons
but BLIC is about simple graphics and good gameplay
and its career mode sounds pretty good to play

Top Score

School Cricketer
ritwik said:
The point is that the team that created BLC ALSO developed c2002 and c2004, which left a lot to be desired in terms of gameplay and playability.

I know and point taken. However we have no real insight to the gameplay in terms of AI chasing down or setting targets. Tactics they will in-corporate into test matches etc etc.

What we do have though are plenty of features that are in the game, but whats the point in the features (like classic matches, varieties if bowlers etc) if the gameplay is useless. I harp back to the screenshots where SAF played WI and were 7/29 in the 4th over.

I'm not saying EA or Codies will produce the better game but I am to be convinced that the gameplay in BOTH games will be suitable and WILL capture the imaginations of every cricket lover around the world.

uzi2005

School Cricketer
"I'm not saying EA or Codies will produce the better game but I am to be convinced that the gameplay in BOTH games will be suitable and WILL capture the imaginations of every cricket lover around the world." - Top Score

Well put Top Score.

Users who are viewing this thread