What would you prefer?? BLIC OR EA 2K5 ??

BLIC or EA 2005

• Total voters

gold639

International Coach
Online Cricket Games Owned
I'm leaning towards Cricket 2005,mainly because the game most probably will be easy to patch,and because the graphics look better :)

However,BLIC has many more interesting features and I will give that a go too.:)

sohum

Executive member
Profile Flag
India
I agree with Skateboarder2. At least they give us some sort of platform to work with. Who knows, BLC just may do the same thing. Except they did tell us what they were doing.

Ritwik

co-founder
Anil Dharani said:
Can't we have an option of "BOTH" in the poll?

"Both" option has been added, although I suspect many people would've selected that if it had been there from the beginning.

Anil Dharani

Club Cricketer
May be they were bad, but still we had great fun playing it and we still play Cricket 2004. Now people would say that thats because of the modding community! I know because of them that we (atleast I) are still playing Cricket 04. But tell me, if EA wouldn't have developed any of the games, then what would the modding communtiy be doing without any base data to work on.

EDIT: And yeah, Im the first to vote for "BOTH". :p ;) :)

Last edited:

Will p

International Cricketer
I went for Cricket 2005 if i had to pick one, however i will end up getting both, one for PC and one for PS2, i think judging on the improvement of Rugby 2004>>Rugby 2005 it has pontential. Hoever like i say both look to be quality and i will probably get both, i just though both was a boring option on the poll

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
I just got back from my first cricket practice of the season- and it was great.

Anyone who plays for a cricket team will know that batting is never that easy as in Cricket 2004 and bowling takes a lot more movement! Don't you agree?

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England

Sarwan, I play for Swardeston Cricket Club, a small team in my County. They are pretty good. :)

ajay2k5

Club Cricketer
Cricket 2005 graphics will be better but the game will suck just like cricket 2004 did. I prefer cricket games on PS2 and BLIC will be miles better.

I will probably buy both though as the Australian Domestic season is in Cricket 2005 and my Team, Tasmania pulled off a surprising One Day season Victory last season.

The game play off Cricket 2005 will suck.

Lucky

International Cricketer
I think that BLIC will have much more interesting gameplay and AI, which will provide more hours of being glued to the screen, however the graphics of Cricket 2005 look extremely good... I wish both of the games could be mixed..

Hampshire Hog

School Cricketer
I have pre-ordered BLIC2005 and will do the same with Cricket2005.We haven't exactly been festooned with cricket games over the years have we? and the only copy of Cricket2004 I could find was a ps2 version, so I'm stuck with playing that right now, I love it cos it's a cricket game but there are several bugs in it which gets annoying!
Here's hoping and preying for two excellent cricket games this year!

The Hog

Users who are viewing this thread