What would you prefer?? BLIC OR EA 2K5 ??

BLIC or EA 2005

• Total voters

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Cricket 2005 would be better as they have provided us with the right info not like BLIC where one day someone says that the 'Facts of day 'are closed
The other day they are up again.Swordfish should have released the info on time.Look at EA,everything in one go. thats the way.

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
iceman_waugh said:
Cricket 2005 would be better as they have provided us with the right info not like BLIC where one day someone says that the 'Facts of day 'are closed
The other day they are up again.Swordfish should have released the info on time.Look at EA,everything in one go. thats the way.
I would rather get small bits of information over a long time span, instead of a big heap of info all in one go. Let's face it, EA are not the best at keeping fans updated.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
Well ,its my opinion .
I dont think that i have insulted any of the members by my previous post to gain negative rep.
I also agree that EA are not the best in keeping fans updated.
Any how i prefer cricket 2005. and this is related to the post.
Members jus cannot go on giving negative rep for such posts.

icyman

ICC Chairman
India
The Boys
Profile Flag
India
This thing ****s man...
imagine a forum where you cannot even criticise any thing

Skater

ICC Chairman
Profile Flag
England
iceman_waugh said:
This thing ****s man...
You can criticise here- as long as you have good reason for criticising it. I don't think that your last comment about Cricket 2005 was very good.

sarwan

Club Cricketer
Online Cricket Games Owned
for once i agree with him.even though i dont expect this mb to be uptp 18+ standard.15+ would b fine.another thing this "moral policing " shud stop.

kmk1284

Club Cricketer
sarwan said:
for once i agree with him.even though i dont expect this mb to be uptp 18+ standard.15+ would b fine.another thing this "moral policing " shud stop.

exactly

Anil Dharani

Club Cricketer
I'll be buying both. Thats for sure.

And to clear you up iceman_wough, Yeah EA did give every bit of info to us at first go. But frankly, tell me how many things really DID surprise you in those feature list that they give out? It was almost the same as it was for Cricket 2004. Im not saying you are wrong. You are right. But yeah, you gotta agree with me on this point.

By telling us a fact everyday about the game, BLIC are continuing to keep getting our interest in it. Has EA done anything else in promoting the game other then relasing all the (same) info about it? Atleast Codies are active when it comes to their products.

No matter what, I'll be buying both of 'em when they come out.

themuel1

International Coach
Anil Dharani said:
I'll be buying both. Thats for sure.

And to clear you up iceman_wough, Yeah EA did give every bit of info to us at first go. But frankly, tell me how many things really DID surprise you in those feature list that they give out? It was almost the same as it was for Cricket 2004. Im not saying you are wrong. You are right. But yeah, you gotta agree with me on this point.

By telling us a fact everyday about the game, BLIC are continuing to keep getting our interest in it. Has EA done anything else in promoting the game other then relasing all the (same) info about it? Atleast Codies are active when it comes to their products.

No matter what, I'll be buying both of 'em when they come out.

Great points

BLIC's facts of the day have introduced loads of new features we were looking for in a cricket game, whilst EA's features listing is the same as cricket 2004 and quite frankly does not wet the appetite. (although the screenshots do)

Users who are viewing this thread